Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
rebelhoosier848891

Who Will Be IU's Next Commitment

DSR and Yogi were never going to play at the same school so have your pick there

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Curious, and I have probably read about this before and am having trouble remembering, but was the reason for them not being willing to play together due to both playing the 1, or did they just not like each other or something?

Wow, I feel like a gossip... 

Any idea why?

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

Pretty sure he didn't want to be here. He wanted to be the guy, and that wasn't likely. No reason to go after him.

My best guess is:

Shake to OU

OG to IU

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I think you're on top of this one.Just don't we will be able to overcome the home appeal of the Sooners.

Maybe we can get a point in the 2016 class and hopefully RoJo can play the lead some.

I really like the looks of OG and think we would be fine with that scenario.

I think you're on top of this one.Just don't we will be able to overcome the home appeal of the Sooners.
Maybe we can get a point in the 2016 class and hopefully RoJo can play the lead some.
I really like the looks of OG and think we would be fine with that scenario.

I think we have to remember Yogi is a Junior and could very possibly be back next year. However if he has another jump similar to his Fresh to Soph jump, he will be NBA bound a la Trey Burke.

As much as I like Shake, I am happy with our guards currently. VERY happy.

I think we have to remember Yogi is a Junior and could very possibly be back next year. However if he has another jump similar to his Fresh to Soph jump, he will be NBA bound a la Trey Burke.

Same,Sure would like to add that super stud 5 to the mix though.

Whoever it is I just hope we only bring in 2 more at the most. It would be nice to keep a lot of the team and bring in 3 guys that are going to produce early and a couple that will produce for 3-4 years.
I think there are 3 guys that if they stick around after this season, we will be extremely good no matter who we bring in. That's Yogi, JB, and Troy. Not that those 3 are a shock or anything but with those 3 and the rest of the guys contributing back, we can have a good season now and build on that to have a great one the next.

Academically,Yogi is a senior.

My take:

If Yogi improves, he's a pro with a college degree.

If Yogi plateaus, he's got his college degree and goes to play for money - why would he stay if he's got his degree and is no longer improving at IU?

Conclusion: Enjoy Yogi this year.

Academically,Yogi is a senior.

My take:
If Yogi improves, he's a pro with a college degree.
If Yogi plateaus, he's got his college degree and goes to play for money - why would he stay if he's got his degree and is no longer improving at IU?

Conclusion: Enjoy Yogi this year.

I really can't see him being a part of the NBA discussion until he does what, as you referenced, Napier did at UConn. Take all four years in college to develop leadership and experience, take your team far in the tourney, and play lights out in big games. Yogi is not that close to Napier at the moment, but if he plays through his senior year, he could be. IMO.

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.