Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

rebelhoosier848891

Big Ten Coach of Year Prediction

Who do you think will be selected as Big Ten Coach of the Year for the 2014-2015 season?  It's just an educated guess at this point but I have to believe the odds are in Wisconsin's favor to dominate this year and ole Bo got passed over last year. So--I pick....

Coach of the Year: Bo Ryan, Wisconsin

Who you got and why?

Tim Myles could be a likely candidate.

If they build off last year and finish to top 25. I see Tim getting it. Unless Bo Ryan kills it and wins BIG and finishes top 3.

COY seems to go to the coach that exceeds expectations. That is WHY I think Crean deserved it during Cody's frosh year.

Lots of GREAT coaches in the B1G.

Tim Myles could be a likely candidate.

If they build off last year and finish to top 25. I see Tim getting it. Unless Bo Ryan kills it and wins BIG and finishes top 3.

COY seems to go to the coach that exceeds expectations. That is WHY I think Crean deserved it during Cody's frosh year.

Lots of GREAT coaches in the B1G.

Wayne I agree with COY.

Matt Painter...

...will not win it. I think it will be Myles too.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

My scroll rate was perfect for this post. I was like..."No...no...no...lol thank god."

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Question for you TheWatShot--in your opinion--is it something specific Crean did---jealously---personality clashes--or what?

I think it's just the way he carries himself, along with over-signing and purging his roster every spring. To me, he just comes off as a Type A personality full of manic energy who inadvertently pisses people off with what he says and does.