Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

rebelhoosier848891

Hoosier Hysteria---Recruit Guest List

Yep Alabaster---I  live in Indiana right across the river from Owensboro Ky

A lot of nice people there with some crazies mixed in!

I just wish they would learn to use their turn signals when driving!    :angry:

I am familiar with some characters from that area, haha! I haven't been to the Reo drive in since high school though.

I always make fun of how slow they drive down there, and that it really didn't come as any surprise when the one guy that drove fast from there (Jeremy Mayfield) was found to be on methamphetamine!

Owensboro also has that goofy mayor that wanted to alter the long standing plans of I-69 so that it would come through his town... I personally think he just wanted another bridge over the Ohio River so Kentuckians could swim in the shade when crossing into the sweet Freedomland of Indiana!

good shape because Louisville and Kentucky haven't offered yet. I remember when we were in good shape with Quentin Goodin..

I live about 35 mins from Quentin and word around here is he really like the ville but his main concern would be playing time. That ought be just rumor bc majority of ppl in Campbellsville area are Cardinals fans.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

He is a 2017 recruit, so I wouldn't get too scared or worried just yet. Its only an unofficial visit lol

Oh ok. Didn't read all of it apparently. I thought he was a 2016. My bad. Yeah you're right if he's a 2017 there won't be any video out more than likely

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Alabaster---believe it or not---the REO drive-in is still going strong!

Agree with the comments about UK and UL not offering yet-----sometimes seems like Crean identifies and gets involved early and others jump in late and get the prize!  Overall--I still think it's better to build the relationships as early as we can. Honestly--it's hard to compete with the big boys because we haven't started winning as consistently as UK and UL ------YET!

I'm fairly surprised that there are no 2015 visits during HH. It's probably the best time other than regular season games to visit IU..

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Me too! Maybe staff is honed in on who they want and maybe they are confident as well.

That's is my optimistic viewpoint.

Me too! Maybe staff is honed in on who they want and maybe they are confident as well.

That's is my optimistic viewpoint.

Good way to look at it, obviously there's a lot that we don't know about and a lot that goes into it. Like always, I'm confident in CTC and his staff

Will we have our 2015 class already committed by HH ( Morgan, Shake, and Thomas Bryant )???

Excellent question. 

I think we very well may have our 2015 two man class (Juwan and Shake) committed by Hoosier Hysteria.

Thereafter, we will try to add a marquee additional player if possible, and if that doesn't happen we will wait to add a third player later, but only if our scholly crunch allows.

As long as we can land one of these big men we'll be good. We have a well rounded squad just missing the post. HMP is good, but we need someone who can dominate and let's hope HH can land one of them.

XTOMPRITCHARDX #tatdaddy

SG Daulton Blackwell - Mitchell, IN
SF Jack Nunge - Castle, IN
SF Zach Gunn - offer
C Chris Vogt - Mayfield, KY 

Bump.  '16 SG Rawle Alkins was added earlier today.