Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2015) SG Shake Milton to SMU

[quote name="WayneHoosier" post="75956" timestamp="1406772674"]Jerry Meyer seconds the CB pick to IU for Shake Milton, and Juwan Morgan!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Great news and thanks for sharing. Hope to get him and Morgan.

Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app

[quote name="ccgeneral" post="76096" timestamp="1406903082"]No confirmation yet. Just trying to connect the dots here on a tweet I seen earlier, but Shake could be joining Morgan and taking his OV the same time. Sept. 12-14...[/quote] That would be very good news indeed. WE MAY HAVE SOMETHING TO BE EXCITED ABOUT!

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

I don't know nothing 'bout nothing when it comes to 'cruitin, but I have a gut feeling we get him and Morgan.  I'd be okay with that.  It might not be the most spectacular class ever, but I think it would give me a sense of some stability in that area.  

[quote name="Parakeet Jones" post="76186" timestamp="1406931015"]I don't know nothing 'bout nothing when it comes to 'cruitin, but I have a gut feeling we get him and Morgan. I'd be okay with that. It might not be the most spectacular class ever, but I think it would give me a sense of some stability in that area. [/quote] Have you seen them play together? IMO, they are a great example of the Gestalt theory: the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Shake and Juwan seem to have a strong awareness of each other on the floor in the games and videos I've watched. Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

[quote name="All_Hoosiers" post="76406" timestamp="1407112544"]We're in his final four.

[url="https://twitter.com/snipershake/status/496080039893807104"]https://twitter.com/snipershake/status/496080039893807104[/url]

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

I definitely like that final four as it pertains to us.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Folks, I know it has been a long time for a commit, but should we be so excited for him? I like his size and court awareness but he certainly isn't an elite shooter nor uber alhletic. Everytime he hangs and brings the ball down to his knees a B1G post player would block it with his waist. Plus, don't you think being from OK the likely folks of Kansas, OSU or Iowa State would be all over him. I'm not saying he's not a nice player; just not nice enough to hang banners. His skillset just doesn't set him apart esp considering going all the way out west to get him. Show me a big with similar skills related to position and I say get the commit.

Folks, I know it has been a long time for a commit, but should we be so excited for him? I like his size and court awareness but he certainly isn't an elite shooter nor uber alhletic. Everytime he hangs and brings the ball down to his knees a B1G post player would block it with his waist. Plus, don't you think being from OK the likely folks of Kansas, OSU or Iowa State would be all over him. I'm not saying he's not a nice player; just not nice enough to hang banners. His skillset just doesn't set him apart esp considering going all the way out west to get him. Show me a big with similar skills related to position and I say get the commit.

The scouting services (247, espn, etc) are pretty high on him. Maybe those three schools were just not focused on him for other reasons such as having higher targets. He is still a good talent to get and put into our system. I would love to have him.

[quote name="schoosier" post="76422" timestamp="1407118656"]Folks, I know it has been a long time for a commit, but should we be so excited for him? I like his size and court awareness but he certainly isn't an elite shooter nor uber alhletic. Everytime he hangs and brings the ball down to his knees a B1G post player would block it with his waist. Plus, don't you think being from OK the likely folks of Kansas, OSU or Iowa State would be all over him. I'm not saying he's not a nice player; just not nice enough to hang banners. His skillset just doesn't set him apart esp considering going all the way out west to get him. Show me a big with similar skills related to position and I say get the commit.[/quote] The grass is always greener...

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.