Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2014) C Trevor Thompson to OSU

[quote name="JSHoosier" post="59562" timestamp="1397431151"]I'm not a VW fan, at all. Audi is the VW luxury line anyway, and I said they make nice luxury cars.

I don't remember a VW place next to the mall.[/quote]

Haha I know, I was kidding.

And it's on 3rd street just east of the mall. It isn't huge, but they pack a ton of cars on their lot.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

until we make the tournament again we're going to be on the outside looking in with most kids

I would have to disagree.  Most kids don't care about that stuff.  They care about proven track record of getting kids to the NBA.  That is why we landed Blackmon.  That is why we landed Noah.  I think our days of landing burger boy bigs might be over for a year or two, but guards we will be fine.  Crean (If he is still here after next year) can point to the freedom in his offense for guards.  

"Though Indiana and Purdue were in the mix, it wasn't completed unexpected that Thompson committed to Ohio State this weekend. He told the Star last week that he had a "great relationship" with Ohio State coach Thad Matta.

"I want to win a national championship and I believe we can do that with everything we've got," Thompson said of Ohio State."

http://www.indystar.com/story/recruiting-central/2014/04/13/trevor-thompson-ohio-state-jeremy-hollowell-update/7682723/

Well it's official I'm a Ohio State Buckeye Show Me Love #BuckEyeNation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another entitled ball player???  What does "Show Me Love" translate into?

-Give me what you promised me now fools?

-I couldn't cut it as a 7-footer at a low grade basketball school so give me a hug?

-There are better looking girls in Ohio than West Virginia?

This could go either way :)

[quote name="HoosierAloha" post="59617" timestamp="1397467359"]I guess the boosters at O$U are happy with the job Matta is doing...[/quote] I am sure Matta had to pay to get this kid - dws Do I think he has always played fair, with OSU as your school maybe not, but there is no proof otherwise. OSU beat us for another recruit. One we needed more than they did. Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

For the record, many believed this was going OSU's way from the get go and didn't think he would make it past that visit. It sucks, but when you have a local Indiana kid that doesn't get recruited by his state school open up his recruitment, it's hard to get him when you don't show love the first time. Out of state schools get a pass on that not recruiting them the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="8bucks" post="59640" timestamp="1397481529"]I am sure Matta had to pay to get this kid - dwsDo I think he has always played fair, with OSU as your school maybe not, but there is no proof otherwise. OSU beat us for another recruit. One we needed more than they did. Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

It was sarcasm in reference to the recent $EC football article. O$U has paid for their fair share of basketball players though. That is not sarcasm.

Sent from my sarcastic iPhone using BrownBanners