Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
BlueDevil

A year I won't forget

I get my news from Reddit and after I decided on Indiana I asked in the Indiana University subreddit what were the best sites to keep up with all things IU and someone linked me here. Attacking social media is def a great business model. I have to agree... people will pass on paid subscriptions when they realize they can get the same community and information at a free forum that is more friendly... But what do I know? I'm just a kid. In four years when I have a degree in business feel free to ask for my consulting services. Haha kidding, youll get a discount. :cheese: All jokes aside, btownbanners is a great site! Keep up the good work 41!

[quote name="BlueDevil2aHoosier" post="53883" timestamp="1395851713"]So I kind of gave Robert Stone the business in a Facebook message. I couldn't resist.[/quote]

Details?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

[quote name="dalton26" post="53960" timestamp="1395855611"]Details?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app[/quote]

Lol basically told him I don't run the site and his redneck ass can eat it. Ever awaiting his kind reply

[quote name="IU Hoosier41" post="54074" timestamp="1395867111"]Well he messaged the page... attachicon.gif [url="https://btownbanners.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=654"]ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1395867106.552514.jpg[/url]

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

*Cracks open a cold PBR*

"Hey Sharlene!!! Getchur boots on!! We're goin muddin! I just ripped this Dukie a new one!!"

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

*Cracks open a cold PBR*

"Hey Sharlene!!! Getchur boots on!! We're goin muddin! I just ripped this Dukie a new one!!"

Hey now. PBR is my cheap ass beer of choice. Nothing better when you want cheap beer.

So this auto posted to the. IU Facebook page that has 30k followers... They now think a Duke fans run that page LOL.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBtownBanners1395796990.615141.jpg

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Kevin was good for some laughs. BlueDevil's makes a good posts about his first season really following IU and the he just kind of talks without saying a ton, then take a shot at Duke, lol. 

[quote name="KingPG21" post="54088" timestamp="1395868348"]Kevin was good for some laughs. BlueDevil's makes a good posts about his first season really following IU and the he just kind of talks without saying a ton, then take a shot at Duke, lol. [/quote]

The most hated IU follower of all time [attachment=656:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1395868504.969211.jpg]

[quote name="Rayl" post="54084" timestamp="1395867766"]Hey now. PBR is my cheap ass beer of choice. Nothing better when you want cheap beer.[/quote]

We may just have to agree to disagree, but Busch Light is, well, um, adequate? Lol. My local bar puts PBR on nitro- totally changes character.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I am a die hard Hoosier fan. I've been watching since I was a very young child. My father is a huge IU fan. My family are IU fans. I realize my opinion doesn't count but this year there are three things I saw that we need to step up our game on: rebounding, free throws, and turnovers. I have always wanted to go see an IU game, meet the coach, and players. I know in my dreams right? But I would love to do this. Another thing I would love to do is show them how to do free throws. It would be the best experience ever. Anyway, how do we get our players (whoever they are...sounds as though we are a bit in term oil right now) to get better on these three things? Thank you for allowing me to post.

[quote name="myboysinred" post="54186" timestamp="1395879342"]I realize my opinion doesn't. Thank you for allowing me to post. Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote] Your opinion counts as much as anyone else's does and thank you for posting that is what this place is for to allow for both of those things to happen. Sent from my iphone 9 using BtownBanners