Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
HoosierReb01

UK sucks

It should be a great game with obvious storylines. Other than this game spotlights our season in Indy, it also makes me rethink our decision not to play UK on any terms. I was in the camp of IU admin and coaches regarding some home games but this historic rivalry needs to restart asap on any terms. Play the game in Lucas every year if that's what they want. We should also have Louisville on our schedule for the same reasons and I know Bailey years it happened. Keep playing in Crossroads for true Hoosier flavor and your preseason "lack of schedule" would be set including ACC challenge and maybe another game in the Big Apple(Big 12, Pac 12, or Big East). We would have big name, big environments and big competition.

UK does suck (especially their fans)...

but that game with Wichita was one of the best of the tournament...

and I gotta feeling that the UK/UofL winner is your finalist in the Midwest region...

so for me...it's time to go buy a couple of "L-yeah" tee's and a Rick Pitino white suit...

I don't know why any UK fans are puffing out their chests. It's a fantastic thing to go undefeated in a season no matter who you are. But let's face it, when your closest game comes against Missouri State, your competition is lacking. They were easily one of the weakest #1 seeds I have seen in a long time in the tournament. Last year's team was far better

I have to put up with the Cubs and Notre Dame with my wife's family.

That's a fatal combination. I feel for you. Sadly I have "friends" in that boat. Sometimes you just have to wonder how someone who is otherwise an intelligent sane person can be so messed up when it comes to sports. 

I don't know why any UK fans are puffing out their chests. It's a fantastic thing to go undefeated in a season no matter who you are. But let's face it, when your closest game comes against Missouri State, your competition is lacking. They were easily one of the weakest #1 seeds I have seen in a long time in the tournament. Last year's team was far better

It's not like UK played in a tough conference, the SEasy barely has a pulse.  Wichita State challenged them more than some of their conference opponents.