Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

James Blackmon Rumors

One feature I remember them having is them showing how right someone is.  He is correct 87% of the time.  19 correct and 3 incorrect.  He makes educated guesses or has first hand knowledge.  He isn't one to go out on a ledge.

That was early this morning. Clearly has heard something different now.

I think Kendrick has always thought JBJ to IU honestly. I remember him mentioning it before.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Weird thing, hope I don't jinx it, but hasn't almost EVERY other recruitment we've had followed the EXACT OPPOSITE feel that this one is taking on? 

Steps 1-27: IU leads. 

Step 28: A shred of info is leaked, doubt is formed

Step 29: A tailspin ensues where we fall from grace faster than my blood sugar 20 mins after eating a case of krispy kremes. 

Step 30: Kid announces, confirming the picks all the experts switched at the last second. 

Even if he does pick UK, it's very refreshing to not have to watch the impending doom and tailspin for the 24 hours beforehand. 

I think Kendrick has always thought JBJ to IU honestly. I remember him mentioning it before.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

He did until recently.  He switched to UK like a week or two ago.

C'mon mdn...you're up in those parts. Start working the phones!  :keeporder:

Not gonna lie, I have been texting people all day trying to find out where in the hell this late shift came from.  I have heard non-stop JB2 to UK since before he decommitted and now people are optimistic that weren't.  Something happened on that UK visit for this big of a change.  I am in a I will believe it when I see it mood, but this is a kid we are still talking about.  Nothing would surprise me anymore if he commits to IU.