Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

James Blackmon Rumors

Do you think "my decision will impact other players" refers to Lyle committing to IU?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using BtownBanners mobile app

Do you think "my decision will impact other players" refers to Lyle committing to IU?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using BtownBanners mobile app

Definitely means he's trying to get Lyle to come along, but it helps for future years if he doesn't end up a 1 and done also. I'm excited. Quality player. Can play 1, 2, or 3.

Man...

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

The statement about this might lead other players to IU, may bear fruit this year. But keep in mind that there are several younger Blackmon's who are going to be sought after recruits. This gets IU's foot in the door.

Vijay and Jalen.  2 is several?

Vijay has already openly said UK is his dream school, but Crean did just go head to head with Cal and won.

Jaquan to IU.  I had someone I trust tell me over a week ago if Blackmon recommitted, it for sure is happening.  Didn't think it was possible.  Now I see why Kendrick was saying for a little bit JL is going to IU.  After he put that up on the CB, he put 2-1.  He is close with JL.  Kendrick is in Evansville and always with JL.  Our 2015 just got really interesting in a hurry.  

Doesn't IU need to create a scholarship for him now? Or has that already been done?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

He WILL be getting his scholarship, we just have to take it away from someone else. We have expendable players when it comes to JBJ being their replacement. If we get Lyle too, we'd have to let two players go (transfer or NBA). Crean always oversigns and Crean always makes it work.