Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
JSHoosier

(2014) QB Alexander Diamont

Zander Diamont ‏@zanderdiamont 24 Nov
Stats On Season-

Total TD's- 44
Total Yards- 3249
INT's- 9

Venice won 2rd of playoffs 28-14 last Friday.

Zander Diamont ‏@zanderdiamont 24 Nov
{check out my highlights from last game 4 touchdowns in the playoff win}

I think all signs point to him redshirting next year, but I wouldn't be surprised if he got a shot at the starting job with the inconsistencies at the spot. Roberson and Sudfeld both have great upside, but consistency is obviously a problem. If Zander can be consistent, watch out.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I think all signs point to him redshirting next year, but I wouldn't be surprised if he got a shot at the starting job with the inconsistencies at the spot. Roberson and Sudfeld both have great upside, but consistency is obviously a problem. If Zander can be consistent, watch out.

With another year under their belts there is zero reason why Roberson or Suds couldn't find consistency.  The pieces are in place.

Diamont wants to be a Hoosier. He loves IU! It's great to have his passion on our side!

He's the football equivalent of basketball' incoming Max Hoetzel- driven, determined and committed to the things a Hoosier should be!

Glad to see him signed up.. Was a bit nervous with the way fb players change their minds so often. Sure hope bb players don't start going that route, here's to this year being a fluke.  Not just for our team, for basketball as a whole.