Jump to content

Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Prayer Thread

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, Naturalhoosier said:

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

My sis-in-law passed away this evening.  Please continue to keep her son and family in your prayers. They need all the prayers they can get. 

Sorry to hear that brother.  Thoughts and prayers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Naturalhoosier said:

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

My sis-in-law passed away this evening.  Please continue to keep her son and family in your prayers. They need all the prayers they can get. 

I'm so sorry Natty.

My condolences to you and your family. Very sad news to see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

My niece(and Godchild, 38 yrs old) tested positive for covid last week. Tonight she is in ER. She is struggling to get her breath. Doing tests.
Prayers please

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
 

Praying!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

My niece(and Godchild, 38 yrs old) tested positive for covid last week. Tonight she is in ER. She is struggling to get her breath. Doing tests.
Prayers please

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
 

Prayers up to you and your family !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

My niece(and Godchild, 38 yrs old) tested positive for covid last week. Tonight she is in ER. She is struggling to get her breath. Doing tests.
Prayers please

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
 

Prayers and nothing but positive thoughts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2020 at 10:24 PM, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

My niece(and Godchild, 38 yrs old) tested positive for covid last week. Tonight she is in ER. She is struggling to get her breath. Doing tests.
Prayers please

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
 

Prayers friend. Hope she is doing better today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, OliviaPope40 said:

My grandfather is still in the hospital and doesn't have much time left. Yesterday he started experiencing what they call Cheynne-Stokes breathing I have never heard of it before. I was in his room yesterday and I tried to hold up as best as I could. 

So very sorry for you and your family at this difficult time.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OliviaPope40 said:

My grandfather is still in the hospital and doesn't have much time left. Yesterday he started experiencing what they call Cheynne-Stokes breathing I have never heard of it before. I was in his room yesterday and I tried to hold up as best as I could. 

So sorry Olivia—thoughts are with you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My mom got the call from the hospital yesterday morning so I'm helping her deal with the details. He was an IU fan and always had a Knight fan I'm pretty sure he would find my college choice questionable at best. He loved watching the Cubs play I can't imagine what he would say had they lost game 7 of the series.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
My mom got the call from the hospital yesterday morning so I'm helping her deal with the details. He was an IU fan and always had a Knight fan I'm pretty sure he would find my college choice questionable at best. He loved watching the Cubs play I can't imagine what he would say had they lost game 7 of the series.
So sorry

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×