Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BtownBanners

ARTICLE:PSA- Indiana University Students

Have they said if the body found is that of Hannah? People on Twitter are saying it is. Hopefully not true. Thoughts and prayers going to her family and friends. Seems like every year some tragedy involving a fellow Hoosier happens.

I would be shocked if it isn't, but didn't want to say it is without knowing for sure. Tragic either way. 2nd female student this school year if so...

If he was an Uber driver...this is going to get tons of media attention. This is something you never think would happen in a town like Bloomington.

People I know have ridden with him I guess, and said he was weird. I don't know if he was driving last night when this happened, but it would make sense for how quickly they made the arrest. If she was last seen getting into an Uber, all cops needed was to find out who the driver was.

People I know have ridden with him I guess, and said he was weird. I don't know if he was driving last night when this happened, but it would make sense for how quickly they made the arrest. If she was last seen getting into an Uber, all cops needed was to find out who the driver was.

Yeah it makes sense. Judging from the mug shot he doesn't look like a guy I would start a conversation with. Uber is great service but they need to do a better job of hiring drivers. There have been other stories of rapes and burglaries being attempted by drivers.

Yeah it makes sense. Judging from the mug shot he doesn't look like a guy I would start a conversation with. Uber is great service but they need to do a better job of hiring drivers. There have been other stories of rapes and burglaries being attempted by drivers.

Yeah I've seen it going both ways, drivers to riders and riders to drivers. I actually thought about driving because it can be good money if you know what you're doing, but man things like this (potentially, still) pretty much pushed me away from it. Hard to trust people right now. It's sad.

Uber, cabs, subways, trains, buses...don't travel alone, don't trust strangers, and protect yourself...pass the word..

very true, I would never let a girl friend of mine ride alone. I've let male friends ride alone in cabs before because I think they'll be fine, but even then, you never know what might happen. It's always a good idea to have someone else with you.

From the scant details available, she went missing around 1 am on Friday.

This is Little 5 week.
She is a senior at IU.

While it is completely presumptive on my part, there is a distinct chance she may have joined in this week's celebrations. Aren't you being equally presumptive to assume she was in the proper state of mind to utilize a gun in some heroric manner?

Now, I'm going back to leaving my self rightousness from the public realm to respect the decedent.

RIP Miss Wilson.

If given the choice of defending one's self and answering to authorities for defending said self versus being dead...I would choose the former every time

To add to this.... If for whatever godawful reason you would have to defend yourself you ALWAYS state you were simply trying to stop them. You NEVER state to the authorities you were trying to kill them.