IU5355 Posted yesterday at 01:59 AM Posted yesterday at 01:59 AM Absolutely perfect throw by Hoover to Becker then misses a wide open Gibbs by throwing it 7 yards over his head.... RoadRage and skhoosier2 2 Quote
TheWatShot Posted yesterday at 01:59 AM Posted yesterday at 01:59 AM Third and long in the red zone...Radicic is probably sweating bullets right now. Quote
Brass Cannon Posted yesterday at 01:59 AM Posted yesterday at 01:59 AM The play calling is still head scratching. Not wanting to put stuff on film is the best explanation Quote
LamarCheeks Posted yesterday at 02:00 AM Posted yesterday at 02:00 AM Great throw, Hoover. Terrible throw, Hoover. Great throw, Hoover. TD!!! 2 outta 3 ain't bad, I suppose ... hoosierdogg, Class of '66 Old Fart, HoosierReb01 and 2 others 2 3 Quote
KingPG21 Posted yesterday at 02:02 AM Posted yesterday at 02:02 AM That Becker go route, and Marsh td are why I have confidence in Hoover. I know he isn't Nando. But there is film tape of him being great this year Demo and RoadRage 2 Quote
Brass Cannon Posted yesterday at 02:03 AM Posted yesterday at 02:03 AM Just now, KingPG21 said: That Becker go route, and Marsh td are why I have confidence in Hoover. I know he isn't Nando. But there is film tape of him being great this year Yep. He’s great like 80% of his throws. It’s the others are just such head scratchers. Quote
Brass Cannon Posted yesterday at 02:04 AM Posted yesterday at 02:04 AM 3 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said: Great throw, Hoover. Terrible throw, Hoover. Great throw, Hoover. 2 outta 3 ain't bad, I suppose ... TD!!! To be fair as long as the pass doesn’t go to the other team I think it’s at worst bad not terrible Quote
Brass Cannon Posted yesterday at 02:05 AM Posted yesterday at 02:05 AM I love Stephen Daley HoosierReb01 and skhoosier2 2 Quote
skhoosier2 Posted yesterday at 02:05 AM Posted yesterday at 02:05 AM Good throw to Becker and then Marsh in the end zone. Horrible overthrow to Gibbs which is a missed TD. Hoover has been better tonight but still has accuracy issues. Not going to hit every throw but some of what he’s missed is on him. Quote
Demo Posted yesterday at 02:09 AM Posted yesterday at 02:09 AM Not that this isn’t already over but I’m thinking this is the drive where Rutgers quits. Not feeling a lot of competitive energy left in the building. skhoosier2 1 Quote
Brass Cannon Posted yesterday at 02:11 AM Posted yesterday at 02:11 AM 1 minute ago, Demo said: Not that this isn’t already over but I’m thinking this is the drive where Rutgers quits. Not feeling a lot of competitive energy left in the building. Agreed Quote
AZ Hoosier Posted yesterday at 02:13 AM Posted yesterday at 02:13 AM Rutger... man down... again skhoosier2 1 Quote
LIHoosier Posted yesterday at 02:15 AM Posted yesterday at 02:15 AM Stu, suit up! Rutger may need you for the 4th quarter. Quote
Brass Cannon Posted yesterday at 02:16 AM Posted yesterday at 02:16 AM 1 minute ago, LIHoosier said: Stu, suit up! Rutger may need you for the 4th quarter. And fumble the ball so we get a turnover Quote
AZ Hoosier Posted yesterday at 02:16 AM Posted yesterday at 02:16 AM Goal line offense... let's get 'er done Quote
AZ Hoosier Posted yesterday at 02:18 AM Posted yesterday at 02:18 AM Wow... the goal line offense chokes with 11 defenders but scores a TD against 12. HoosierReb01, hoosierdogg and Brass Cannon 1 2 Quote
Brass Cannon Posted yesterday at 02:18 AM Posted yesterday at 02:18 AM With 12 guys they couldn’t cover Becker HoosierReb01 and hoosierdogg 2 Quote
TheWatShot Posted yesterday at 02:19 AM Posted yesterday at 02:19 AM 12 men on the field, give up touchdown. Somehow have 12 men on the field again for the ensuing PAT. Only Rutger. HoosierReb01 and hoosierdogg 1 1 Quote
Brass Cannon Posted yesterday at 02:19 AM Posted yesterday at 02:19 AM I really want this shut out skhoosier2 and hoosierdogg 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.