WayneFleekHoosier Posted Thursday at 12:06 AM Posted Thursday at 12:06 AM 26 minutes ago, Stuhoo said: That seems pretty on point! Not a killer athlete but a very mature game for a young big and can shoot if left uncontested outside. We can only hope he’s that good. Hes Derik Queen to me, with more range. Boozer was a bully and a brute. Wabbington plays with more finesse Class of '66 Old Fart and Home Jersey 2 Quote
Demo Posted Thursday at 12:18 AM Posted Thursday at 12:18 AM Was on an official at Zona at the same time as Wabbington. Not Lloyd’s best weekend. J34 and Class of '66 Old Fart 1 1 Quote
J34 Posted Thursday at 02:48 AM Posted Thursday at 02:48 AM 2 hours ago, Demo said: Was on an official at Zona at the same time as Wabbington. Not Lloyd’s best weekend. And the bonus is he won't be playing in the B10 Demo 1 Quote
Popular Post go iu bb Posted Thursday at 07:48 PM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 07:48 PM His HS is only about 10 miles from me. I will try to make it to a game this year to see him play in person. I'll make sure I'm wearing IU gear when I do. hoosierfan6157, Home Jersey, Demo and 6 others 9 Quote
AZ Hoosier Posted Friday at 12:09 AM Posted Friday at 12:09 AM 4 hours ago, go iu bb said: His HS is only about 10 miles from me. I will try to make it to a game this year to see him play in person. I'll make sure I'm wearing IU gear when I do. I was thinking the same thing. Two of my kids graduated from 'Slope. Home Jersey and Demo 2 Quote
Demo Posted Friday at 12:47 AM Posted Friday at 12:47 AM 4 hours ago, go iu bb said: His HS is only about 10 miles from me. I will try to make it to a game this year to see him play in person. I'll make sure I'm wearing IU gear when I do. Ok, you have an assignment: Sunnyslope has a home game on 1/21 against Millenium. Millenium has a top 10 ‘27 SG named Adan Diggs who has a spectacular list. Will be 1 of the few matchups in the country this year of 2 5-star kids playing for actual high schools. You need to hit that game and report. AZ Hoosier, Class of '66 Old Fart and Dave from Dayton 3 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.