Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

Transfer Portal w IU Interest

5 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Because money is a baseline 'something', but lots of schools have money and therefore money isn't everything!

Thanks very much for sharing Chris. I love how you bring info, but qualify it with a dose of reality. Because it's my impression that there are rarely absolute certainties and I enjoy the hell out of real information, not telling people what they want to hear and pretending it's certain.

Ditto!

45 minutes ago, Magisterium said:

Allegedly Scheyer wants a more experienced lineup to surround Cooper Flagg with next season and he isn’t that concerned about some of the guys he’s losing.

I guess we’ll see how that plays out. Gotta be a big adjustment for programs like Duke, Kentucky and Kansas now that everyone can buy players.

yea, it was a big slap in the face for the cheaters

Since Conwell was always going to want starter minutes, as far as shooters go, I like the Goode fit better than any of the other targets that were out there. We might see hockey subs after all. In all seriousness the depth we’re building will allow Galloway to slowly work his way back. I wouldn’t be surprised coming off surgery if he plays a lot fewer minutes to start the season. Can’t rush him back and have an X experience again. 

2 hours ago, LamarCheeks said:

Not sure if this is sorta known or if the topic has been broached -- I've been on vacation and visiting with out-of-town friends the past couple days, therefore mostly out of the loop -- but according to Tyme on Twitter, getting both Goode and Anderson isn't really an option. 

Guess it's one or the other. 

According to Chris on BTownitter, it isn't either.  Anderson has declined.