Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Maryland - Sunday, 03.03.24 @ 2:00 on CBS-TV

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Mercifully the season is winding down and Maryland (15-14) (7-11) is probably just as happy about that as we are.  The Terps are 11-5 at home so the Hoosiers better bring their A game.  

Radio

Live Stats

Hoosiers have an A game?  Hard to believe this one is on CBS.  Probably looked better on paper a few months ago.  Hopefully X can find his groove and bring some positive minutes.  

Edited by hoosierdogg

22 hours ago, Ryno6284 said:

Geronimo time?

From what I’ve seen Geronimo and Bates are doing for their new teams what they did for IU. 
Not much. 

1 minute ago, Whoozhers said:

From what I’ve seen Geronimo and Bates are doing for their new teams what they did for IU. 
Not much. 

Geronimo basically has been the same player in twice as many minutes. 23 mins this year vs 12 per game last year. He's averaging 5.6 now compared to 4.2. 4.1 rebounds compared to 2.4. All his other metrics fluctuated only by about .3 

Bates on the other hand sort of looks, on paper at least, like the sort of player this year's roster was missing: 

That's good scoring on pretty good efficiency. Assist to TO ratio is ugly though. 

Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 12.27.32 PM.png

Shhhh...

Do you want to know a secret?  Do you promise not to tell....

There might be a basketball game on today between IU and MD.  

I'm here to get fans fired up.  Jump up and shout now!

I could tell a pun about German sausages.  But they are the wurst.

I tried to crash an Abstinence Party.  But nobody came.

The Apple Store got robbed at the mall.  Police are looking for iWitnesses.

Cray Computing is working on a super-computer cluster that will enable doctors to simulate and study mental illnesses. It's called Cray Cray.

IU is on a roll...wins on the road.  Look out Big Ten Tourney and the NCAAT invite is guaranteed.

Hey, Nurse Rachet won't let us watch the game!

I reserve the right to change my prediction early in the game.

Especially if Xavier loses the ball 3 times in the first 10 minutes; Reneau gets his 3 fouls in the same time; Woody stares at someone; Galloway runs like his hair is on fire and goes out the exit after lofting an attempt that lands in the 3rd row; Mgbako does a triple spin sky slam that shatters the glass; Woody stares at someone; Cupps doesn't get the ball across the timeline 3 times in a row; Woody stares at someone; that assistant coach sleeps for 3 minutes but no one can tell if and when he wakes; IU goes into a zone on defense but it's not what you think; Woody...well...  

We have two open houses that we are going to consider starting at 2...  And it sure is nice out.  

Alex Lasley - Indiana guards Xavier Johnson (elbow) and Trey Galloway (foot) are listed as 'questionable' today vs Maryland, per the Big Ten availability report. Both played on Tuesday after being listed as questionable and would expect the same today.

As always, don't get overly concerned about the questionable status.