Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

OliviaPope40

IUBB vs Nebraska- Wednesday 2-21-24 8:30 PM BTN

Just now, OliviaPope40 said:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Me for when I'm at the MSU game if I get to walk into the locker room. Birthday gift from my parents.

Six from my family coming to the MSU game -- me, my son, my dad, my brother-in-law and his two sons.  Will be my son, bro-in-law and his kids first game there.

1 minute ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Six from my family coming to the MSU game -- me, my son, my dad, my brother-in-law and his two sons.  Will be my son, bro-in-law and his kids first game there.

This will be the third game of the season I've been to went to the Harvard and Kansas game.

Just now, OliviaPope40 said:

This will be the third game of the season I've been to went to the Harvard and Kansas game.

Just my second time at Assembly Hall.  Have been to two games to see IU at Northwestern and have seen the BTT every year it's been at Indy or Chicago for the past 12 years or so.

2 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Just my second time at Assembly Hall.  Have been to two games to see IU at Northwestern and have seen the BTT every year it's been at Indy or Chicago for the past 12 years or so.

I wanted to see the Northwestern game. I've always wanted to go to the BTT tournament. I've been to a women's final game when it was Notre Dame and Texas A&M a cousin of my dad's gave his tickets up because Stanford wasn't in the finals. 

1 minute ago, OliviaPope40 said:

I wanted to see the Northwestern game. I've always wanted to go to the BTT tournament. I've been to a women's final game when it was Notre Dame and Texas A&M a cousin of my dad's gave his tickets up because Stanford wasn't in the finals. 

If you have to pick what day to see the BTT, Friday is always the best day, followed by Thursday.  Friday you'll get to see the top 4 Big Ten teams and usually a team or two that has reached Friday and is fighting for their tournament life.  Saturday and Sunday are both pretty meh, especially Sunday.  No one really cares who actually wins the BTT as both teams are pretty much guaranteed to be in and if you go to the game you are probably going to miss the selection show.

Game plan tonight:
1.  Get Nebraska off their feet with hump fakes.
2.  Get rebounds from behind without going over the hump.
3.  Make sure the hump side defense is good.
4.  Make a lot of hump shots.

Wait....so now we don't want to go over the hump?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, LIHoosier said:

Woody can stay another year if he 'coaches' a game in that hat.

To quote a great philosopher:

My name is Humpty, pronounced with a Umpty
Yo, ladies, oh, how I like to funk thee
And all the rappers in the top ten
Please allow me to bump thee
I'm steppin' tall, y'all and just like Humpty Dumpty
You're gonna fall when the stereos pump me
I like to rhyme, I like my beats funky
I'm spunky, I like my oatmeal lumpy
I'm sick wit dis, straight gangsta mack
But sometimes I get ridiculous
I'll eat up all your crackers and your licorice
Uh, yo fat girl, come here, are ya ticklish?