Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Iowa - Tuesday, 01.30.24 @ 7:00 on BTN

Good defense by Trey there to end it. Ugly ending but hey we are up 

Sidenote, these substitutions kill us. Why do we throw in a whole NBA rotation. That is what killed our momentum and made the end to this half ugly. I don’t understand the logic. You take all the guys that are scoring off the floor, because you have a lead? Well Iowa is a top 10 offense and you can’t afford to take the foot off the gas. It’s so frustrating. 

Good first half.  Rough last couple minutes but, overall satisfaction.  I just.  I really don’t like some of the lineups we played in the last 5 min.  It’s malpractice.  I can’t understand the need to have set combinations of guys who play the same shift every outing.  Anyway, nice having Kel’el back.  Hope Malik is ok.

3 minutes ago, yogisballin said:

He actually waited about a minute longer than I thought he would before he shot. Kid absolutely cannot wait to shoot

To be fair he only missed the rim by  1 1/2 feet.