Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

2023 IUFB Prediction League - Week 5 at Maryland 9/30/23 3:30pm BTN

In the future Indiana must become competitive with teams like Maryland.  The addition of USC, UCLA, Oregon and Washington isn't going to help IU improve our overall record.  If we don't improve we are going to be everyone's homecoming opponent, as if we aren't already.

Just a thought:  If IU scores from the 18 inch line and beats Louisville we would be 3-1.  Would this game look different?

Unfortunately, we aren't expected to be competitive with Maryland this year, especially on the road.  I suspect I may be a bit low on IU's total but the heart looks with one set of eyes and the brain looks with another.

IU    2 TDs =14 + 1 FG = 3         Total 17

Mary   4 TDs = 28 + 1 FG = 3      Total 31

12 hours ago, BottomLine said:

In the future Indiana must become competitive with teams like Maryland.  The addition of USC, UCLA, Oregon and Washington isn't going to help IU improve our overall record.  If we don't improve we are going to be everyone's homecoming opponent, as if we aren't already.

Just a thought:  If IU scores from the 18 inch line and beats Louisville we would be 3-1.  Would this game look different?

Unfortunately, we aren't expected to be competitive with Maryland this year, especially on the road.  I suspect I may be a bit low on IU's total but the heart looks with one set of eyes and the brain looks with another.

IU    2 TDs =14 + 1 FG = 3         Total 17

Mary   4 TDs = 28 + 1 FG = 3      Total 31

If we scored that TD it would have only tied the game

58 minutes ago, Scotty R said:

If we scored that TD it would have only tied the game

Yeah, I know.  I should have said score the touchdown and then goes on to beat Louisville.  Blame it on a senior moment.