Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Barrel Rick

(2025) SG - Braylon Mullins

5 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I thnk this is a very good sign. We'll for the IU fans who root for this team and coaches. Probably not for the other people. 

My goodness, Woody is too stinking lazy... now he is sending his players to recruit for him.

DWS

Greenfield-Central now 19-0 with a 62-32 win over Franklin County and is the only remaining undefeated boys team in the state.  They've now won 37 straight regular season games.  GC jumped out to  an early 17-2 lead and were never threatened.  Mullins with 10 pts. but I suspect he played limited minutes as GC has a tough game tonight on the road at Avon (11-8).  He also had 6 steals and 4 assists.

22-0 Greenfield ends its regular season with a 68-23 shellacking of 4-18 Perry Meridian.  Mullins had a team-high 24 points. He had 19 in the first half, hitting 8 of 9 field-goal attempts in the first two quarters, including 3 of 3 from 3-point range.

This was Greenfield's 40th consecutive regular season win and it is the only unbeaten team in the state heading into state tournament play next week.

9 minutes ago, taco corp said:

Sure hope this “mess” the program is going through right now, doesn’t cause us to miss out on Mullins and Sisley.  That will sting to see them playing in other uniforms.

The current mess most certainly will. If we make a change soon enough I expect that we will still have a chance with both.

5 minutes ago, Barrel Rick said:

Braylon now garnering interest from Kentucky. You heard it here first.

- Barrel Rick, 2024

Kentucky is also in coach meltdown mode. They went to 18-8 last night and Calipari looks tiiiired. They'll be 18-9 after they lose at Bama this weekend. Not as bad as us, but they lost to a terrible LSU team last night and Cal left his presser after three minutes, citing "an early game against Alabama" as the reason. They play Bama in three days at 4:00 pm. Pretty sure staying for ten minutes for the presser wouldn't have affected that prep time lol.

So the whole recruitment thing for Mullins, Sisley, and frankly anyone that's really good is in limbo and on pause until and unless we make a move.

Sure hope this “mess” the program is going through right now, doesn’t cause us to miss out on Mullins and Sisley.  That will sting to see them playing in other uniforms.
If we get a new coach like Dusty May we can probably get them. If Woodson stays I highly doubt we get either.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Opening round of sectional play Anderson vs Greenfield-Central.  Anderson led most of the way until GC took a 40-39 lead with just over 6 min. left in the game and never looked back winning 50-44.  Mullins finished with 26p; 9r;  3s

Very good sectional