Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Barrel Rick

(2025) SG - Braylon Mullins

6 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Dang I was hoping he had given up knowing he was toast.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

@Chris007 posted above that he thinks Woodson was told to go... 

Based on his history, he's not going... he's been told to go... huge difference... 

[mention=7005]Chris007[/mention] posted above that he thinks Woodson was told to go... 
Based on his history, he's not going... he's been told to go... huge difference... 
Good lord that is pathetic. We have a part time coach.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

Greenfield-Central remains undefeated with a 54-44 win over Muncie Central and plays New Palestine tomorrow night for the sectional championship.  Mullins 16 pts. apparently battled some back issues throughout the game.  Would love to know if Woody stuck around for the full game or bailed early.

Apparently it’s a left hamstring/thigh issue.  But he’s gutting it out in the 2nd half and has taken over GC’s scoring for the most part. However you can tell his mobility and athleticism is affected.   6 pt New Pal lead with 4 minutes left.

I have heard this has been going on most the of the year but it isn't a back injury. What I have heard it is more to do with something with his growth plate. It is more in his hip and thigh area and it really isn't an injury.

5 hours ago, Scotty R said:

I have heard this has been going on most the of the year but it isn't a back injury. What I have heard it is more to do with something with his growth plate. It is more in his hip and thigh area and it really isn't an injury.

I tore my labrum in my left hip recently and it’s been awful. Hope he gets better quick. 

A month ago, I would have told you that Indiana were clear favorites to land Braylon. Things are getting very interesting. Can confirm the Mullins family has not been happy with the way the Hoosiers staff has handled things in recent weeks.

Without saying too much, here’s a few names to keep a very close eye on:

Shrewsberry

Bennett

Gard

Calipari

- Ricky, 2024

10 minutes ago, Barrel Rick said:

A month ago, I would have told you that Indiana were clear favorites to land Braylon. Things are getting very interesting. Can confirm the Mullins family has not been happy with the way the Hoosiers staff has handled things in recent weeks.

Without saying too much, here’s a few names to keep a very close eye on:

Shrewsberry

Bennett

Gard

Calipari

- Ricky, 2024

How do we feel about Dusty May or Bruce Pearl?

IU staff not resonating with HS recruits is not exactly shocking. I mean you have to at minimum pretend to give a crap. Hopefully, if a change is made IU isn't too far behind on Braylon and co.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

IU staff not resonating with HS recruits is not exactly shocking. I mean you have to at minimum pretend to give a crap. Hopefully, if a change is made IU isn't too far behind on Braylon and co.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

They no show they pulled didn't show they gave a crap? Did anyone let the staff know?