Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Chris Ledlum - Harvard Transfer to Tennessee -- Wait, Make That St. John's

13 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

That’s some awesome sauce. And yes, if he visits Tennessee I’d be far less optimistic.

Just from random searches today, there are a few anecdotal tidbits reported in the last week or so about CL.

One article stated that he was not in a hurry to decide.  Which may or may not be a reflection that there is some time between the IU visit and the upcoming UT visit.

The above referenced volnation link seems to not have inside information about CL.  They seem to be awaiting whether CL commits to IU today.

I have no clue.  But I would be surprised if CL announced commitment to Indiana and still have a visit scheduled with UT.  That just wouldn't happen.  And if he cancelled his visit with UT, one would speculate that their fans would hear about it and so would we.

8 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Kid had a nice group of offers/suiters coming out of high school before he committed to Harvard: Xavier, Texas Tech, Iowa, Illinois, Penn State, Notre Dame, Georgia, VT, TCU, Florida, Seton Hall, Princton and others.  

Saw that a couple of weeks ago when we started recruiting him. He was also a consensus Top 120 kid. 

Conflicting reports about Ledlum.

Some say he visits Tennessee this weekend, some (@Chris007) think he may commit before then (as soon as today). Rabby wouldn't say for certain other than his patented "as of 9:00 am today, he is planning on taking his Tennessee visit"

Just now, Dave from Dayton said:
  1. This was linked on this thread 14 hours ago: Tennessee Transfer Portal Targets | Page 62 | VolNation.com

But, they seem to not have inside information.  They seem to be reading our posts. 

That’s the main problem, can’t tell if they have any real info

2 minutes ago, Ngw7183 said:

Telling you. This is locked up. He just keeps adding more and more IU guys to his instagram. It’s done.  

I keep adding IU guys and gals to my friends list, too.  And I am definitely "locked" out of being an IU basketball prospect.