Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

33 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Yeah, anyone who thinks Clark isn't a winning player is probably still holding some kind of grudge from her days at Iowa. It's actually only been about 5 months since our fans were heckling her in Assembly Hall. 

She had the first triple-double ever by a rookie, and did it against the best team in the league. She just set the single-game assists record, and did it while also scoring 24 points. Pretty amazing stuff. The Fever are horrific defensively and need to seriously address that in the offseason. 

Agree! Or the people who get upset about fans criticizing CMW, for thus far producing mediocrity!

He must not be a "winning" coach! 

Maybe Calbert Cheaney(one of my top 3 players) is not a winning basketball player either?

22 hours ago, J34 said:

I believe she also broke the record for turnovers in a season, as well. To be fair.

Screenshot_20240717_235255_Facebook.jpg

It was annoying to watch her against IU, and generally annoying to me for a while to endure all the adulation and fan love -- but then the more I watched her play the more I recognized she's one of the best the women's game has ever seen, and she's just a rookie in the WNBA, and already, despite being heavily targeted and aggressively defended (the fouls on her are nuts), she's doing things no other player has done before her. She's a special player, hands down.

C.C. does it all at the highest of levels from playing at her best to playing at her not best.  (her remarkable play in pretty much every phase of the game gives her grace in the turnover statistic equal to the turnover statistic for two and a half players).

10 minutes ago, Demo said:

https://x.com/casualtakeking/status/1824599202283798873

Would love to have a shot of this from either end line because I really want to know what she saw. From where she is I can’t imagine there looks like any angle there. Saw someone online comp her to Steve Nash and that’s a really good one.

There was a tunnel there, if only Griner had turned her head...

Indiana Fever vs Chicago Sky 

Friday Evening ION TV

Ticket Prices Approximately:

(Not sure if any are left @  $150…$250….$300….$400…$800…up to $2,000 each.

7 hours ago, TheWatShot said:

They're leading the league in attendance just two years after averaging only 1,500 per game (not a typo). Clark's effect is unprecedented. 

Wow, I didn't realize it was such a drastic shift in attendance.  That is incredible.  They have been fun to watch, no doubt about that.

17 minutes ago, DJ Candypants said:

Wow, I didn't realize it was such a drastic shift in attendance.  That is incredible.  They have been fun to watch, no doubt about that.

Screenshot_20240815_191211_Facebook.jpg

On 8/17/2024 at 9:07 AM, Demo said:

https://x.com/casualtakeking/status/1824599202283798873

Would love to have a shot of this from either end line because I really want to know what she saw. From where she is I can’t imagine there looks like any angle there. Saw someone online comp her to Steve Nash and that’s a really good one.

Talk about floor vision, heads up from the moment she has the ball