Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2025) - PG Jalen Haralson to Notre Dame

I have been checking this thread periodically because I thought he was announcing at noon. No clue what the decision will be, but it is funny watching the emotional rollercoaster of these threads in the lead up to an announcement, lol

2 minutes ago, BGVille Hoosierfan said:

Someone on Trilly discord chat says they are friends with someone tight with Luke Goode and they are all saying it’s ND in Bloomington.

My wife’s friends hair dresser who does Haralsons mom’s hair said it’s MSU

1 minute ago, lillurk said:

We’re being naive if we think some recruitments haven’t always worked that way.

Exhibit A, Sam Gilbert and that was 60 years ago. I don't love that kids are going to be more readily tagged as mercenaries now that things are more open when money is just a factor in a decision like any number of other things can be. But it does rain on the romantic notion that all these kids love their school the same way we do, though i think many if not most still do.

15 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

I hope this isn't true. Hopefully when a kid says he is going to announce his decision he has already decided where he is going. The thought of sitting around the day of while people are making offers is disgusting to me lol. Different times I know but geez

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Meh....I used to a be a purist but since NIL became a thing, I couldn't care if it was a last minute bag or first minute bag that got a recruit.

1 minute ago, LamarCheeks said:

The ND rumors are picking up steam. 

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Jalan out at 31 Flavors in South Bend last night.

giphy.gif

Fake news.  They ran out of cookies and cream and renamed it 30 Flavors a week ago.

1 hour ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

CJ Fair(who I liked watching for some reason)

CJ Fair rocked. He had a great vibe, smooth lefty. One of my all-time favorite inconsequential “remember a guy”s from my CBB fandom. 

33 minutes ago, Home Jersey said:

I have been checking this thread periodically because I thought he was announcing at noon. No clue what the decision will be, but it is funny watching the emotional rollercoaster of these threads in the lead up to an announcement, lol

This is extremely tame too. Real ones remember The Josh Cunningham Thread.