Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

BEAT OHIO STATE

10 hours ago, Lebowski said:

Holy poop is this a big game for the program or what?  I was thinking, is this the biggest game in the program's history?  I'm not sure if there is a bigger game.  Maybe the Rose Bowl back in '68?  

If it wasn't the Rose Bowl, I'd say it was the game at Michigan State in 1987. If we win that, we win the B1G outright -- and go to Pasadena. Unfortunately, we got annihilated -- 27-3 (although we did lead 3-0!). If memory serves, we were without our starting QB (the late Dave Schnell), who had an emergency appendectomy a couple weeks earlier. 

I was in school then and even though he's a PU grad, my dad told me if IU went to the Rose Bowl and I wanted to go, he'd pay for it! 

If it wasn't the Rose Bowl, I'd say it was the game at Michigan State in 1987. If we win that, we win the B1G outright -- and go to Pasadena. Unfortunately, we got annihilated -- 27-3 (although we did lead 3-0!). If memory serves, we were without our starting QB (the late Dave Schnell), who had an emergency appendectomy a couple weeks earlier. 
I was in school then and even though he's a PU grad, my dad told me if IU went to the Rose Bowl and I wanted to go, he'd pay for it! 

My buddy and I drove up from Bloomington for that game in East Lansing. I still that dumb “green” “white” chant.

That could have been a great game

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Everybody all week: “don’t get your hopes up! Buckeyes by 20.”

Well, only one way to find out. LFG HOOSIERS

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Why not IU?! The streak has to end one day right?! Why the **** not today!!! HOOSIERS!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app