Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ap2345

(2021) - PF Mason Miller to Creighton

2 minutes ago, IUc2016 said:

IU is poised to be ahead of all those teams on paper next year if 1 of 2 things happens. Either TJD comes back for a third year, or IU gets a legit low-post player in the transfer market. 

IU is not that far off like this thread would make it appear.....

anyway, good luck to Mason wherever he chooses to go. 

Those are two BIG ifs. And even so Michigan looks stacked

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

Those are two BIG ifs. And even so Michigan looks stacked

Are they really though? the odds of 1 of those happening is probably greater than 50%. 

Juwan Howard finished like 9th in the conference with zavier simpson, Jon Teske, and Isaiah Livers. Go ahead, bet on him. Not sure how he has proven anything to make you feel he is better than Archie. 

5 minutes ago, IUc2016 said:

Are they really though? the odds of 1 of those happening is probably greater than 50%. 

Juwan Howard finished like 9th in the conference with zavier simpson, Jon Teske, and Isaiah Livers. Go ahead, bet on him. Not sure how he has proven anything to make you feel he is better than Archie. 

Howard has the best recruiting class two years running. And he finished ahead of Archie with somebody else’s players. Which everybody tells me is some sort of handicap yet doesn’t seem to hold most coaches back 

9 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Rabby is saying that Mason is zooming with IU this morning and pushing his decision back to Monday. I'm heading to Assembly now for my weekly COVID test, so I'll see what I can find out :-)

jada pinkett smith thats interesting GIF by Red Table Talk

40 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Rabby is saying that Mason is zooming with IU this morning and pushing his decision back to Monday. I'm heading to Assembly now for my weekly COVID test, so I'll see what I can find out :-)

Nice!

3 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Alright y'all ... we're all getting sidetracked.

What say we get back to the stated Mason Miller thread?

Thanks

Hey all -- some excellent but off-topic posts about program progress. Nothing got deleted--I split them off to the "Early B1G Projections" thread.

3 minutes ago, Treesh said:

Hey guys! 

I saw our staff giving Mason a tour of campus this morning. The tour was led by our DOBO. Looked like he had our GA’s / support staff with him. 

WHATWHATWHAT???!!!???

A virtual tour or an honest to goodness real in-person tour?!?!?

1 minute ago, Treesh said:

Virtual. 

They were on the golf kart and our DOBO had a big ole IPad showing Mason around. Pretty unique to see honestly. 

Oh...kinda cool but not nearly as likely to change the conclusion. 

Were any students getting into the mix in camera view?

3 minutes ago, Treesh said:

Virtual. 

They were on the golf kart and our DOBO had a big ole IPad showing Mason around. Pretty unique to see honestly. 

Treesh, weren't you the one camped out at the airport during the Crean firing?? coming in clutch again!

2 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Oh...kinda cool but not nearly as likely to change the conclusion. 

Were any students getting into the mix in camera view?

I saw them at 10th and Woodlawn. There were some students walking around but not the typical Bloomington we all know and love sadly.