Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs. Illinois - Thurs., 1/3 @ 7:00

1 minute ago, hoosierpap said:

Zach Osterman @ZachOsterman

Atlanta Hawks GM Travis Schlenk, who attended IU-Louisville last month, is here tonight. #iubb

Mentioned earlier the Hawks are in on Romeo. Saw them at the PSU game

What’s there draft position as of now? I would think they’re too high to take Romeo, as in top 5

4 minutes ago, VO5 said:

What’s there draft position as of now? I would think they’re too high to take Romeo, as in top 5

5th worst record right now. They also have Cleveland's pick if it falls out of the top 10, but that's almost certainly not going to happen with how inept they've looked this year. . 

3 minutes ago, VO5 said:

Yeah I would agree. When I spoke to that scout at the PSU game he said he was there for Romeo soooo idk

As others have said...this is the 7th or 8th game in a row that we have started a game sleep walking.  Very puzzling and will kill us if this continues in the upcoming road games. Nice to see us finish strong. 

Kind of a sloppy half. I think I expected that. Illinois really pressures the ball. I figured they would speed up Devonte and they did. I’m not terribly nervous as of now. I’m looking for Green to adjust to it and our own D to continue forcing IL into late shot clock heaves. Hoping the zebras stay out of it. We should pull ahead comfortably by the next t.o.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I’d kill to read Romeo’s scout file 3 months ago, now, and 3 months from now.

Part of me wonders if it hasn’t changed at all and another part of me wonders if it’s as fluid as we all may think.

I’d kill to read Romeo’s scout file 3 months ago, now, and 3 months from now.
Part of me wonders if it hasn’t changed at all and another part of me wonders if it’s as fluid as we all may think.

I don’t think anyone imagined he’d be this bad of a shooter. I think his stock has definitely fallen. He’s a 10-20 range guy to me.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I don’t think anyone imagined he’d be this bad of a shooter. I think his stock has definitely fallen. He’s a 10-20 range guy to me.

I’ve noticed you’re very passionate about calling out Romeo for his shooting. I agree it’s not great, but why are you so vocal about it?