Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

IU at Michigan 11/17/18 4pm FS1

1 minute ago, JSHoosier said:

Really wish I could see that happening, but I really don't.

I know it really should though, Debord is a joke. Runs Scott up the middle every first down. Never runs him off tackle until tonight and he gets 100 yards in first half. We do designed WR screens in space to our least athletic WR in Timien.  So many more examples that are just so obviously bad. 

1 minute ago, TXHoosierDaddy said:

I know it really should though, Debord is a joke. Runs Scott up the middle every first down. Never runs him off tackle until tonight and he gets 100 yards in first half. We do designed WR screens in space to our least athletic WR in Timien.  So many more examples that are just so obviously bad. 

Ramsey hit a nice deep pass, then we completely abandoned any passes beyond 5 yards.  Granted, almost no time to throw.

2 minutes ago, TXHoosierDaddy said:

But with all those conservative calls, we play hurry up. We're in a freaking rush just to run it up the gut followed by a WR screen or 5 yd slant.

2 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

But with all those conservative calls, we play hurry up. We're in a freaking rush just to run it up the gut followed by a WR screen or 5 yd slant.

Yep it's bad. And no Ramsey having a weak arm is not the reason for the short stuff. His arm isn't a rocket but it's fine. It's just Debord.