Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
LIHoosier

#IUWBB - 2018 WNIT CHAMPS!

I am comparing Moren to Curt Miller, who is a very good coach and brought in the players who allowed Moren to have a modicum of success. I have no doubt we would have made the tourney the last three seasons with Miller in charge. Next season will reveal quite a bit about Moren’s ability to win with her own players. If she fails, she has to go.

We would have been to the sweet sixteen by now. Miller had players like Kia nurse interested in IU. Imagine

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

Indiana Women's Basketball makes its second-straight trip to the WNIT Quarterfinals as it hosts UC Davis on Sunday afternoon. Tipoff is set for 2 p.m. ET. Go Hoosiers!

Preview  //  Live Stats  // Radio

ABOUT THE AGGIES
UC Davis moved on in postseason play with a 71-69 win at Kansas State on Friday night. They earned the Big West's automatic spot in the tournament after falling to CSUN in the league's tournament. They won the regular season Big West title behind junior forward Morgan Berstch (19.9 ppg., 4.4 rpg.) and senior guard Pele Fianotti (11.0 ppg., 5.7 rpg.).  Senior guard Rachel Nagel also adds 10.5 points per game. The Aggies are averaging 72.0 points per game while shooting 47.1 percent from the floor.

PROVEN WINNERS
With a win on Sunday, Tyra Buss and Amanda Cahill could tie to become the all-time winningest senior class in school history. Last year's four-year class of Jenn Anderson, Karlee McBride and Alexis Gassion tallied up 80 wins to become the all-time leaders. 

Sometime back I made a comment about how important the play of Yeaney and Penn has been over the latter part of the season.   Yeaney has been remarkably consistent all season long at grabbing 5 reb./game.  Through the first  27  games of the season she reached double digits in scoring in just 8 games.  She's reached double digits in 6 of our last 7 games.  Penn too has been very consistent in grabbing 5 reb./game.   She's reached double digits in scoring in 6 of our last 8 games having reached double digits in just 10 of our first 26 games.  The uptick in scoring from the freshmen really helps relieve the pressure on Buss and Cahill for our points.