Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IU vs O$U Game thread 1/30 7 pm

Freddie can ride the pine for the rest of the game. Priller couldn't play this poorly.

For the rest of the season as far as I'm concerned. Hate knock him continuously but he has no business playing D1 basketball anywhere on scholarship. Without a doubt the lowest basketball IQ of any player I've ever watched. Wish Tom Allen would've snatched him from the team as a TE to keep us from having to watch this crap OVER AND OVER!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, jbell833 said:

For the rest of the season as far as I'm concerned. Hate knock him continuously but he has no business playing D1 basketball anywhere on scholarship. Without a doubt the lowest basketball IQ of any player I've ever watched. Wish Tom Allen would've snatched him from the team as a TE to keep us from having to watch this crap OVER AND OVER!

dude averaged 14/9 at a damn kansas community college. 

1 minute ago, jbell833 said:

I'd rather have him at LB and try to tackle than try to catch.