Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierCoop

High School Basketball Thread

1 hour ago, mike vannice said:

Anyone know why we are not recruiting Cooper Flagg?

Because he is originally from Maine would be my guess.   I’m sure they kicked the tires once he went to Monteverde.   Without digging too deep for me he basically takes up the same space as Sisley and they are making him a big priority as they should be.  No reason to upset Sisley by recruiting a kid at his position that’s probably a long shot  to begin with giving he is from Maine 

25 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Because he is originally from Maine would be my guess.   I’m sure they kicked the tires once he went to Monteverde.   Without digging too deep for me he basically takes up the same space as Sisley and they are making him a big priority as they should be.  No reason to upset Sisley by recruiting a kid at his position that’s probably a long shot  to begin with giving he is from Maine 

The whole Monteverde team is so good and so long.  This is a good analysis.  Without knowing anything about Flagg, my guess would be Duke.  He's SF#1 in the country and will probably stay there.  

36 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Annual Sneakers For Santa at Brownsburg HS on Saturday, Dec. 3.  Some really good talent will be in the gym  --  Gabe Cupps, Trent Sisley, Flory Bidunga among others. 

Sneakers For Santa on Twitter

Holy smokes, that’s a good event. May have to make trip over for that one.

48 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Sucks for them, but also they knowingly went to a school owned and operated by Kanye West…….

A nonaccredited school that was using another school for the actual academic part. Jim from Titus and Tate is going to be gutted.

52 minutes ago, pappy1865 said:

Saw where my Alma Mater, Mooresville, was put on probation for "serious" and "unacceptable" violations of its bylaws by second-year Mooresville head coach Shabaz Khaliq. 

Too many phone calls?

1 hour ago, pappy1865 said:

Saw where my Alma Mater, Mooresville, was put on probation for "serious" and "unacceptable" violations of its bylaws by second-year Mooresville head coach Shabaz Khaliq. 

Much like the character Pigpen in the Peanuts comic strip there seems to be a cloud that follows Khaliq.