Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierCoop

High School Basketball Thread

6 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Leo at New Haven tonight.  

Keion’s younger bro Darrion isn’t Keion, that’s for sure. 

But he did get the go ahead tip for to get New Haven the win. 

Leo was without its best player and just aren’t very good this year. 

Tom Allen was present with a body guard

On 1/3/2023 at 2:02 PM, Hovadipo said:

Yes. Not his first incident with alcohol either, from what I've heard.

The hammer was really laid down…as I figured. I’ve heard this is his 3rd incident. He got a 6 game suspension. Back in plenty of time for tourney time…

39 minutes ago, Gnet550 said:

The hammer was really laid down…as I figured. I’ve heard this is his 3rd incident. He got a 6 game suspension. Back in plenty of time for tourney time…

Can’t disrupt a title run!

Last night's boys game between South Bend Washington and South Bend Riley had to be canceled at halftime because of a brawl.  No, didn't involve either team.  A$$hole fans started fighting in the stands and they cleared the gym and called the game.  Mindless idiots.  And worse, they breed.

2 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Mother Nature playing havoc with tonight's Indiana boys high school sectional games.  At this time 19 have been postponed to Saturday/Monday.

Was wondering about this. Apparently our games at Shenandoah are still on

This old man is amped up right. My Local High School's team, the Teutopolis Wooden Shoes, is going to the Final Four at the State Farm Center in Champaign. 7 of the last 12 years, we have made it to the Elite 8 only to be stopped at the Supersectional. They won in Ot by 2.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk