Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

thebigweave

Online college basketball simulation

13 hours ago, mdn82 said:

Somehow I beat Nixie for the second time this season. Here comes the improbable Sweet 16 run just to keep my job.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yeah, thanks a lot, you Purdue, Kentucky, and Cal lover! :107:  I feel like Crean vs Boeheim ... just not a good matchup apparently.  Don't tell me you played zone!?!?

Culver City Gymrats
NTT Final Four Baby! Cinderella is dancing.
Survive and advance. Still don't understand this game but I guess I am doing something right.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Wow. Congrats. I can't figure the game out either but my team is far surpassing its preseason ranking. Lost by 1 today. Still ranked #58. Looking forward to this weekend to see recruits.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

As I surmised, my complete misjudgment of how my team should play based on their ratings helped us to tank recruiting for the year, land us the 253/253 ranked recruiting class, with 2 career NA walkons and a career backup big that was recruited solely for his height. Should be an even longer year next season compared to this one, fully heading into rebuild mode.