Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

thebigweave

Online college basketball simulation

So I've clinced a NTT spot with the regular season conference win, and I'm thinking of resting my starters. @thebigweave do you know if there is any point to this? Their shooting has declined the past few games, and I'm curious if the algorithms account for season long wear and tear?

So I've clinced a NTT spot with the regular season conference win, and I'm thinking of resting my starters. [mention=3911]thebigweave[/mention] do you know if there is any point to this? Their shooting has declined the past few games, and I'm curious if the algorithms account for season long wear and tear?

That is one of the many variables that's never quite been explained about the game algorithm. I haven't ever personally experienced players playing better after being rested, but there isn't any explicit communication stating one way or another. Personally, I never wavered from my strongest lineup in an effort to press for the best seed and easiest path through the tournament possible.

Just now, thebigweave said:

That is one of the many variables that's never quite been explained about the game algorithm. I haven't ever personally experienced players playing better after being rested, but there isn't any explicit communication stating one way or another. Personally, I never wavered from my strongest lineup in an effort to press for the best seed and easiest path through the tournament possible.

Thanks for the info!