Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

thebigweave

Online college basketball simulation

0-4 after going 2-1 during preseason. Woof. And like mdn, Im out of team settings to mess with. 

EDIT: Whoa whoa whoa I was wrong! I somehow checked a box score in the results section that had me losing, but on my schedule it says I won 90-87 in OT! 1-3 baby!

Pap. It sounds like recruiting will be a crapshoot (rankings are crap anyways ) this year.

The league has 256 teams and each team has an active coach. That is unique to this format. There will be tons of ties for top guys. Tiebreakers are based on recruit preferences (win, local, impact). Most players max 3 or 4 guys clear through. Then your "net" gets the extra points.

Sounds like recruiting will be a big problem for everyone this season especially losing programs.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

2-3 also, pulled off literally the closest game all the way through w Bigweave. I think biggest diff in score was 4 and like twice lol.  

Someone explain the recruiting results to inform me how to go forward?

Outrebounded again, forced us into double digit TO's for the first time this season, and our starters had to spend extended time on the bench in foul trouble. Still a hard fought game, congrats on the win, Pap.

Your top 35 list will show you the recruits with the points you've spent the most on. The number in parentheses is where they fall on the top 75 most recruited list. You can keep on them if you think you line up with their preferences well, or you can chase after other guys in your net or even target different players. The real change in tactics should come after the w3/w12 list comes out. That can identify just how big of a tie you're in and whether to keep after somebody or not.

4 minutes ago, thebigweave said:

Outrebounded again, forced us into double digit TO's for the first time this season, and are starters had to spend extended time on the bench in foul trouble. Still a hard fought game, congrats Pap on the win.

Your top 35 list will show you the recruits with the points you've spent the most on. The number in parentheses is where they fall on the top 75 most recruited list. You can keep on them if you think you line up with their preferences well, or you can chase after other guys in your net or even target different players. The real change in tactics should come after the w3/w12 list comes out. That can identify just how big of a tie you're in and whether to keep after somebody or not.

Okay, so there is more info to be had (week3) than I'm seeing now. 

Also, good game man.