Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Trish

Game Thread : Indiana vs Ohio State (12:00PM EST on ESPN)

1 minute ago, recker222000 said:

This game is over folks. I suspect if tommy rips off two wins in the btt Fred brings him back. That would be four out of five and Fred is not blind.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Dude stop. Too much smoke from credible people. He is gone. 

4 minutes ago, recker222000 said:

This game is over folks. I suspect if tommy rips off two wins in the btt Fred brings him back. That would be four out of five and Fred is not blind.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Not so fast. We'd be in the tournament or at least on the bubble if we knew how to close out games. 

1 minute ago, SteelerHoosier said:

Excuse my farfetched idea, but what if guys are actually playing like they care because they know Billy is coming? haha

I'm thinking Crean let them know he's gone and they're trying to send him off on a high note. I sure hope that's the case, at least. 

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I'm thinking Crean let them know he's gone and they're trying to send him off on a high note. I sure hope that's the case, at least. 

That's what happened with Davis. That team was 13-10 and had just lost to Penn State. Davis announced he was stepping down and they won 5 in a row.