Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Trish

Game Thread : Indiana vs Ohio State (12:00PM EST on ESPN)

Lol you should really try and not look at the worst possible scenario you can imagine in each situation.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yeah I'm just looking at freds actions. Crazy contract extension and would not fire him two years ago which was insane. Seems like a guy unwilling to pull the trigger.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Very concerned he goes on an nit run and gives Fred the ammo to keep him.

I didn't believe in it the first 100 times you posted. However, after reading it the 101st time I'm starting to believe you're right.

11 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

I didn't believe in it the first 100 times you posted. However, after reading it the 101st time I'm starting to believe you're right.

Aloha!  Aloha!  Come back!  Don't let Recker lure you to the dark side.   Decision's been made.  CTC is history.

It was a good win made way more difficult than necessary. I've never seen a team give up leads like this one can. That being said, I'm happy for the players and staff. The wins feel a little bittersweet considering what I expect to happen when the season is over.

Very concerned he goes on an nit run and gives Fred the ammo to keep him.

Nothing this team or staff has done this year would make me believe we will go on a run of any kind. Fans wouldn't show up at home games if we were the high seed and we SUCK on the road and at neutral sites. Take off your candy stripe tin foil hat and see the beauty of what's about to happen to our program!1cdcdedbe5dbd230283eb62986ae499e.jpg

Aloha!  Aloha!  Come back!  Don't let Recker lure you to the dark side.   Decision's been made.  CTC is history.

I'm not saying he won't be fired. I have just seen internet sources be wrong before alot. I don't think he will be back but I just cant get super excited yet knowing glass. I do think Fred would did his own grave though bringing him back.

I'm not saying he won't be fired. I have just seen internet sources be wrong before alot. I don't think he will be back but I just cant get super excited yet knowing glass. I do think Fred would did his own grave though bringing him back.

He's gone. Trust that. If you can't be happy you'll get to read my username of "Alaska's female dog" for awhile..

I watched the post game conference. He's aware he's gone. This is the most lethargic presser from Crean in his 9 years here.

"Its been a long couple of days"

Janitor posting the new info last night....

It all adds up

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

What was the "new info" last night? Must've have missed it. I didn't even tune in to the game today, I forgot!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

9 hours ago, recker222000 said:

I do agree with you on your last point about Glass didding digging his own grave!!