Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) WR David Bell to Purdue

You do realize Romeo did almost the same thing with Vandy. He didn’t pick up the vandy hat like Bell did but he definitely moved his hand towards it before picking up the IU hat. Yes it’s a little different but not that much different imo.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

2 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

You do realize Romeo did almost the same thing with Vandy. He didn’t pick up the vandy hat like Bell did but he definitely moved his hand towards it before picking up the IU hat. Yes it’s a little different but not that much different imo.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

At no point did I worry he was going to vandy 

4 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

That wasn’t the point that I was trying to make. I wasn’t concerned about vandy either.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

What I was saying I think what you are saying was a perception you had but nothing about his actions made me register any movement towards another school

It’s only a matter of time with recruiting that once someone IU is after chooses another school that we as the fan base find someone reason that we didn’t want him after all.

The hat thing is dumb, but these are also 17/18 year old kids. 

21 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

He is overrated, we didn’t want him anyway, and we have someone better at the position coming in. Do I sound enough like a Purdue fan now?

In all seriousness, I don’t blame him for going there. Brohm’s offense airs it out. IU has no offensive identity. We still nabbed three four star instate players in this class, including the top RB who had committed to Ohio State. And we all know Purdue isn’t getting any of the top basketball talent in Indiana.

Purdue rarely has gotten the top talent in the state in basketball.  Not like it was significantly different for Purdue from Crean being there to Archie. 

Skilled players want to play for Purdue. They did a great job of showcasing Rondale Moore this year. We did no such thing with our talent the last two years with guys like Simmie Cobbs, Ian Thomas, Nick Westbrook, Donovan Hale, Reese Taylor. This is why this OC hire is so crucial. Have to get a good offensive mind in here because Allen cannot help in that regard. 

4 minutes ago, TXHoosierDaddy said:

Skilled players want to play for Purdue. They did a great job of showcasing Rondale Moore this year. We did no such thing with our talent the last two years with guys like Simmie Cobbs, Ian Thomas, Nick Westbrook, Donovan Hale, Reese Taylor. This is why this OC hire is so crucial. Have to get a good offensive mind in here because Allen cannot help in that regard. 

Bingo. Until we stop tripping over our own feet can’t be surprised by this

3 hours ago, TXHoosierDaddy said:

The mis-use of Taylor last year still makes me sick

2 hours ago, Crimson and Cream said:

The mis-use of Taylor last year still makes me sick

Want to be even sicker? It took someone leaving the program just for him to be listed as a QB. Our genius coaching staff was going to play him at defensive back. Think about that...the kid quarterbacked the most dominant offense in the state his senior year and broke all kinds of records, and we have people running our program that wanted him playing defense. Is it any wonder our program is such a joke annually?