Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

But is it really a trap if you’re not a good team? Though GTown has some interesting talent that Ewing is going to hold back.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yes it’s still a trap game for a bad team on Christmas break when an even worse team comes in and plays. Kids are thinking about going on break instead of the team they are playing. Coaches talk about the struggle of this week all the time

How’d that Princeton offense work versus Duke?

They are pretty darn special this year. Clearly not unbeatable but man.

When you are as Athletic as they are but shoot 21-25 from Free Throw like, you are going to win a ton of games.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Worked good for the first 12 min. Princeton was actually was up on duke until about the 8 min mark. Then duke woke up

Whose defense do you trust more though? Marquette has made strides on defense this season but hasn’t been great. I could see last possession winning it.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Probably Marquette’s since they are at home. Massinburg vs Howard could be fun

I also don't buy Ohio State just yet..The lost to an unranked Syracuse team (who, like Oregon, is overrated.) To me, the top of the Big Ten is Michigan, Michigan State, Wisconsin, and IU. 

I don’t buy Ohio St just yet either. We will see

4 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Great tweet from Rick Bozich - Buffalo 71, Syracuse 59 — in The Carrier Dome. That’s Four losses while playing only one road game for The Orange.  NCAA Tournament Selection Committee considering knocking the Orange to a #3 seed.

Syracuse is a weird team kind of like Xavier.. on the years they are ranked high and hyped up they fall. But on the years they aren't as highly thought of (2013, 2016, 2018) they do well. 

In case anyone doesn't know about it.. Here's the Massey Ratings site. It ranks teams based on an average of a bunch of other rating services, including the NET. It also has links to all of those individual rating systems. Very cool resource!

https://www.masseyratings.com/cb/compare.htm

In case anyone doesn't know about it.. Here's the Massey Ratings site. It ranks teams based on an average of a bunch of other rating services, including the NET. It also has links to all of those individual rating systems. Very cool resource!
https://www.masseyratings.com/cb/compare.htm
The last month before Selection Day, Massey's site and bracketmatrix.com are my go-to sites.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Cuse will still make the tourney. Too much money would be lost out on.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Cuse seems to be on the bubble every year lately. Last year the probably shouldn’t of got in the tournament and the year before they probably should of gotten in but were left out