Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Michigan - IUBB Postgame Thread

This might be the first time in my life I’ve been embarrassed to be an IU fan. I want so bad to believe and put my faith in Archie. In a way, it feels like if he fails, we’ll never get back to what we were. That’s what is so defeating. I think others feel this as well. We know our clock is ticking..and it’s almost midnight

I feel the exact same way. I had some optimism last year when we finished 9-9. Thats all gone now. The season seems lost already.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I feel the exact same way. I had some optimism last year when we finished 9-9. Thats all gone now. The season seems lost already.

Penn St at home was IU’s best win in conference last year and they were (9-9)
6 wins came against the bottom 4 teams

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

He took full responsibiliy for the debacle and even used the word embarrassing. So theres that.
This was a perfect contrast between a team that can shoot and one that can't.  CAM needs to figure it out one way or another.
Next two are back on the road. Better figure it out fast.

43 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

My dog Milo did not enjoy this game. He would now like some Jack Daniels in his water bowl.

971E4E94-7A03-4783-B215-FB92051C14C8.jpeg

I hope in the name of everything holy that you let him have it!

So whats your point? You expected us to finish below .500. You do realize we still play those teams this year

Im well aware of who is left on the schedule. I’m also aware last years team didn’t have any wins over any tournament team. This years team has beaten at least 2. I’m actually one of the few that still think they can turn it around after the Sparty game. It’s clear IU is not the same team they were early but I feel they can compete with Iowa, Ohio st, Rutgers, Illinois, Minny, and even Purdue at home.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

48 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

This is what happens when a lawyer with zero athletics experience is hired to run the Athletics Department and millions is diverted from the budget to Fat Aussie’s pet projects.

Do Glass and McRobbie realize what terrible PR the university is receiving right now? That isn’t good for donations or admissions. Decades of neglect and penny pinching have come to roost.

What does hiring Archie Miller, who was a good hire at the time according to almost anyone who spoke on the matter have to do with Fred Glass' ineptness running IU Athletics?  He is doing his job exactly as the administration wants him to.  He didn't come up with the kumbaya, we don't want athletics to define the university garbage.   McRobbie?  Board of Trustees?  There's your blame.  Glass is asked to run a business in the black; make everyone feel good; and use "one team" as his mantra.   NOBODY cares about winning anymore.  That's what makes me absolutely sick.   We blew up our culture 19 years ago.  This is what it looks like.  This isn't on Glass.

Bring on Michael Lewis.

2 minutes ago, Old Friend said:

What does hiring Archie Miller, who was a good hire at the time according to almost anyone who spoke on the matter have to do with Fred Glass' ineptness running IU Athletics? 

Almost anyone?  So there were those that foresaw this?  Maybe we should listen to them this time.

Fire everybody.  Start at the top and blow this up.  This is embarrassing.

6 minutes ago, Josh said:

Wait...did you join the dark side too?

Not even close 

I’m a bracketologist and just point out what those 9 wins actually were against.   

I’m clearly not happy on how we are playing right now but I’m willing to give the coach time to see his first recruiting cycle make it to their senior year.   By the way I would of done the same with whoever ended up coaching.   Even your guy Marshall