Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

2018 NCAA Tournament Games

I thought I would get this thread started for this year’s tournament.

St Bonaventure/UCLA

Radford/LIU-Brooklyn (anyone remember our game with them a couple years ago. Too close for comfort)

The wife and I (no kids) are heading to Dayton tonight for the games. Anyone from the area have any restaurant suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

4 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

I thought I would get this thread started for this year’s tournament.

St Bonaventure/UCLA

Radford/LIU-Brooklyn (anyone remember our game with them a couple years ago. Too close for comfort)

The wife and I (no kids) are heading to Dayton tonight for the games. Anyone from the area have any restaurant suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Would make for a longer drive, but this is a great restaurant.  HUGE salad bar and some really really good bbq ribs.

http://thehoustoninn.com/

I just want it to be known that Paul Biancardi is an idiot. He has Purdue winning the national championship

The cubs won the world series a couple of years ago, the eagles won the super bowl, Milwaukee, Philly, Cleveland, Washington and Toronto have solid NBA teams that are going to the playoffs. I'm just saying....stranger things have happened.

Sent from my LG-H872 using BtownBanners mobile app

46 minutes ago, wirenuts said:

The cubs won the world series a couple of years ago, the eagles won the super bowl, Milwaukee, Philly, Cleveland, Washington and Toronto have solid NBA teams that are going to the playoffs. I'm just saying....stranger things have happened.

..... The Washington and Toronto comments make literally zero sense. Both have been solid for a few years now. If they won it all you'd have a point, but yeah they have been good franchises recently. 

..... The Washington and Toronto comments make literally zero sense. Both have been solid for a few years now. If they won it all you'd have a point, but yeah they have been good franchises recently. 

Literally a reference to championships that was really worded incorrectly...my bad. I am in total agreement those teams have had a good recently, and Cleveland as well. Philly also had their years with Iverson.

1 minute ago, wirenuts said:

Literally a reference to championships that was really worded incorrectly...my bad. I am in total agreement those teams have had a good recently, and Cleveland as well. Philly also had their years with Iverson.

Lol, yeah that makes more sense...... could honestly list most of the NBA if all we're talking is titles