Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

#3 Indiana. At #6 Georgia Tech Game Thread

For what it's worth (which is probably equal to a dog turd)......I think the playing on the road in the NIT was Glass's last gift to CTC.  Kids on spring break, got it..ok.  Hasn't stopped them from scheduling during semester break and filling the Hall against teams who are sub 300 year after year.  If Crean was coming back, why not let him take some (assumed) heat from the fans and give the team a shot at a victory?  On the other hand, if a decision has been made and that game could be the last, why subject CTC to the "passionate" fan base.  Honestly, in this day and age in NCAA, who in the hell turns down a home game?  Where there is smoke, there's fire.  Go Hoosiers!

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

The stats to prove Crean hasn't met expectations have been thrown out hundreds of times so I won't bore you with them again, but I think most coaches would be able to realize that Crean has been given 9 years to build a top program and has failed to do so. They know he isn't being fired for just one bad season. Besides, any coach that's scared of being held to high expectations isn't a coach that I want anything to do with. 

That's sort of like a fat girl saying if a boy doesn't want her because she's fat, she doesn't want him anyway. 

#3 seed Indiana (18-15) vs. #6 seed Georgia Tech (17-15)

Date:  Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Tipoff:  9:00 p.m. ET

TV:  ESPN & WatchESPN (Mike Morgan & Paul Biancardi)

Radio:  IU Radio Network (Don Fischer, Errek Suhr, Joe Smith) 

Background Info

Game Notes

Stats - Live

Go IU.  Can't give up on the team no matter how disappointing this season has been.

So, how does GA Tech play?  Do they try to speed it up or slow it down?  How well do they guard the perimeter?  Are they good defensively in general?

Lammers is a shot blocking beast.

They generally struggle to score but defend pretty well.

Not super disciplined like other Pastner teams.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 minute ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Lammers is a shot blocking beast.

They generally struggle to score but defend pretty well.

Not super disciplined like other Pastner teams.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I checked KenPom.  7 in AdjD and 193 in Adjusted Tempo, if they were disciplined that's a combination that makes Crean look like an idiot.