Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

6 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I only watch the games. The talking heads I can do without. And if I can watch on any platform not named ESPN I will.

If I want sports talk I listen to podcasts I enjoy.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

I really only have time for Hoosier games.  So I need something to recap all games and show me highlight videos.  And I hate cancel culture.  So until there's another version of it then I'll still be watching Sportscenter

3 hours ago, Josh said:

Why is that?  It's extremely popular.  Or do you mean because you prefer something else?  I'm so confused here

Its a horrible product. If you aren't a big market fan there is little reason to ever watch. In the age we live in now there is way better coverage of leagues, teams, and sports all together than ESPN and sportscenter

Popularity doesn't mean anything. Super hero movies have been utter and complete trash for the longest time, but they are still popular. 

13 hours ago, KingPG21 said:

Its a horrible product. If you aren't a big market fan there is little reason to ever watch. In the age we live in now there is way better coverage of leagues, teams, and sports all together than ESPN and sportscenter

Popularity doesn't mean anything. Super hero movies have been utter and complete trash for the longest time, but they are still popular. 

I liked the most recent ---The Batman. Thought it was very good. 

21 hours ago, KingPG21 said:

That's what I'm asking.  What is that "way better coverage"?

18 hours ago, Josh said:

I’ve been listening to the  locked on pod cast series recently. Kevin’s Corner is great for Colts stuff. Twitter, or X; if you really want highlights 

23 hours ago, Josh said:

Espn is just topics for Twitter click bait. Very little actual sports discussion goes on. 

Which is why Stephen A Smith has a job. He knows nothing, he has zero background, and has zero experience but still employed and even talks on topics, like the NFL, that there is 100% zero chance he has any information about. None. He has no clue. 

2 hours ago, LamarCheeks said:

I really don't care who wins the Packers-Niners game -- as long as it's not Green Bay. 

I was that way forever, but Aaron Rodgers being such a giant d-bag has turned me into Jordan Love’s biggest fan who’s not related to him. If that kid gets them to the SB his 1st year starting, I’m gonna be happy as hell assuming they then lose to the AFC team. 

1 hour ago, Demo said:

RIP, Chris. Along with being a giant in his profession he always seemed like a really good dude. 

Alwas liked and respected Mort He wanted the scoop, not the attention. Many of today's "insiders' could learn a lot from his work. 

The Juice has died. 

Until he killed those two people -- there weren't many that didn't love the dude. He was well-spoken, smart and a multi-faceted, once-in-a-generation talent. But you have to add murderer to that list. 

What a crazy life. Had the world in the palm of his hand, and threw it all away. 

4 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

The Juice has died. 

Until he killed those two people -- there weren't many that didn't love the dude. He was well-spoken, smart and a multi-faceted, once-in-a-generation talent. But you have to add murderer to that list. 

What a crazy life. Had the world in the palm of his hand, and threw it all away. 

Well said. Hopefully Karmic payback happens more to him in the afterlife than during his post murder life.