Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

College Football Thread

The UM OL was grabbing and pulling jersey right in front of the refs on the long pass play. I don’t blame UM… Hold, hold, hold, hold as it doesn’t get called against them

8 hours ago, HinnyHoosier said:

Penix walking to the locker room looking absolutely battered. Hate he had to end it this way but glad he was in a position to rise to his potential.

I hated seeing Penix so uncomfortable in he pocket last night. It brought back bad memories when IU's O-line couldn't keep him safe. I was surprised he didn't scramble and use his feet more. 

19 minutes ago, reconmkd said:

Wow, didn't know I could like a college fanbase less than some of my all time favorites in PUke, pUKE, and pUKe! Mich fans wow!

You can add the Suckeye fan base to that list.

9 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

Couldn’t happen for a worse fanbase. Haven’t been this annoyed about a champion in a long time. 

I used to think Purdue fans were the absolute worst of the worst, but between being a follower of boxing and the toxicity within that sport as well as listening to the post-Covid musings of Walmart Wolverines, I think Purdue fans slightly moved up in my book without actually doing anything.

5 minutes ago, craigyv88 said:

I used to think Purdue fans were the absolute worst of the worst, but between being a follower of boxing and the toxicity within that sport as well as listening to the post-Covid musings of Walmart Wolverines, I think Purdue fans slightly moved up in my book without actually doing anything.

We hate Purdue fans because we're supposed to. And they stink! But overall, seem like pretty reasonable people outside of the crazies.

I've never met a Michigan fan that I could stand to talk college sports with for more than about 5 minutes. And I don't know which is worse between the Walmart Wolverines or the alums. Both have plenty of faults.