Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

College Football Thread

This season has give IUFB so much to use in recruiting.  The play on the field and CTA has fueled this but the national media attention certainly helps a ton.  Hoping the program can cash in on all this pub and start consistently landing classes closer to the top of the Big Ten.

Just now, JaybobHoosier said:

Talk about a tough choice, Nebraska at Purdue. Who do you want to win? Maybe both just tie? lol.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Unless they are playing Notre Dame, POTFB

Nebraska is irrelevant to me. They were the 2nd best team in the Big 8, 3rd best team in the Big 12, and might be the 7th or 8th best team in the B1G.

Wow, little brother is getting manhandled by a crappy Nebraska team. Darn......

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I so badly want IU to beat them by 40. But we have a high school coach so that will never happen....

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I so badly want IU to beat them by 40. But we have a high school coach so that will never happen....

You never know what to expect from rivalry games, but we should beat them like we did Michigan if not worse.