Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 minute ago, tyappleg said:

I'd encourage a lot of our fanbase with complaints about Hoover to watch more college football games across the country.  

I just watched Sam Leavitt try a jump pass in a collapsed pocket at his own 20.  

Hoover is not perfect but he's better than 95% of QBs across the country. 

UK given a gift then turns around and misses a field goal. 

 

Posted
3 minutes ago, tyappleg said:

I'd encourage a lot of our fanbase with complaints about Hoover to watch more college football games across the country.  

I just watched Sam Leavitt try a jump pass in a collapsed pocket at his own 20.  

Hoover is not perfect but he's better than 95% of QBs across the country. 

Just look at Nebraska's QB today. He had some of the dumbest throws I've seen all day. Got saved on one with the roughing the passer, then got saved on another by a huge assist by the sun. And talking heads were talking about how 'great' he looked. I love Hoover personally

Posted
15 minutes ago, skhoosier2 said:

He got benched for the 3rd stringer. Oregon is a hot mess. UCLA on the other hand may end up in Indy with their schedule now that they beat Oregon. 

The Bruins have to go to Michigan on 11/21 and then finish up with USC.  Those two games won’t be easy.   JMHO

Posted
Just now, rayl456 said:

The Bruins have to go to Michigan on 11/21 and then finish up with USC.  Those two games won’t be easy.   JMHO

Meat Chicken sucks, 

Posted
13 minutes ago, IU5355 said:

Well if Minnesota comes back from that PJ Fleck probably has a vat of animal blood or something on the sideline. 

Minny needs two tds now…27-13

Posted
2 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

Meat Chicken sucks, 

My hope was for early cold and snow…really nasty conditions for the Uclans to deal with and that the Maize and Blue might show some pride in the Big House.  But yeah…they’re bad it seems.

Posted
12 minutes ago, tyappleg said:

I'd encourage a lot of our fanbase with complaints about Hoover to watch more college football games across the country.  

I just watched Sam Leavitt try a jump pass in a collapsed pocket at his own 20.  

Hoover is not perfect but he's better than 95% of QBs across the country. 

Seriously can't believe anyone could complain about him at all. Today's game was like watching a Peyton Manning era Colts team: he literally had to be perfect in a hostile environment because he had zero running game and the defense couldn't get off the field. 

 

17 TD's and zero interceptions. Even Mendoza didn't have those numbers through six games. 

Posted
2 minutes ago, rayl456 said:

My hope was for early cold and snow…really nasty conditions for the Uclans to deal with and that the Maize and Blue might show some pride in the Big House.  But yeah…they’re bad it seems.

Sure, tho UCLA doesn't seem like a typical west coast team tho. USC sure dpes, one of the reasons I had little concern about them coming to Bloomington. They seem like the types to have issues the second it gets below 75

Posted
14 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

Just look at Nebraska's QB today. He had some of the dumbest throws I've seen all day. Got saved on one with the roughing the passer, then got saved on another by a huge assist by the sun. And talking heads were talking about how 'great' he looked. I love Hoover personally

He looked great in the first quarter. And they never reassed 

Posted
4 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

Sure, tho UCLA doesn't seem like a typical west coast team tho. USC sure dpes, one of the reasons I had little concern about them coming to Bloomington. They seem like the types to have issues the second it gets below 75

You may be right in that Chesney did bring some JMU and other east/midwest guys to UCLA.  But I think inclement weather can still be an issue especially if you’re playing in front of 100k Michigan fans.  

Posted

Whoever this guy is that is giving feedback on questionable plays is ******* great. Kirk and Davis are cheering for Bama. He is giving actual objective opinions

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...