Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

I assume most of you are at least somewhat intrigued by the NBA. I wanted to start this thread so we could talk about our favorite team and what we would like to see them do in the draft. Personally, I'm a Pacers fan and I'd like to see them go PG or an athletic big. I'm thinking Dejounte Murray from Washington, or Brice Johnson from UNC.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

20 hours ago, bhaggard89 said:

I assume most of you are at least somewhat intrigued by the NBA. I wanted to start this thread so we could talk about our favorite team and what we would like to see them do in the draft. Personally, I'm a Pacers fan and I'd like to see them go PG or an athletic big. I'm thinking Dejounte Murray from Washington, or Brice Johnson from UNC.

Anyone but Brice Johnson please.

3 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

3f4969b3b722dea9a3f4bfb428bdf5c2.jpgouch.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I didn't know this forum qualified as being an "NBA Scout".

1 hour ago, bhaggard89 said:

Yogi has received some high praise recently because of his workouts. They are projecting Yogi in early to mid 2nd

I'd love to see it, but the only site I've seen so far (free views) that has Yogi drafted is SI as the #55 pick to Brooklyn.

Not a great result for Indiana tonight. Both players draft able compared to the crap i watched get drafted. Crean was talking early 2nd round. Kind of a bummer really.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Yogi is being picked up by the Brooklyn Nets. He will play in the NBA. Troy will never sniff a roster spot IMO.