Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

Random IUBB Recruiting

Just for the sake of putting all of them in one place.  Season to date for our '18 recruits.
Anderson is averaging 20.4 points, 6.1 rebounds, 1.8 steals and 1.0 block per game.   He is also connecting at nearly a 40 percent clip from long range 
Forrester is averaging 12 points and nine rebounds this season
Hunter averaging 21.5 points, 11.1 rebounds and 2.6 steals per game this season while shooting 47 percent from the floor.
Phinisee is averaging 30.3 points per game; 6.1 rebounds, 5.8 assists and 3.9 steals per game 

I'm excited for next year.

Wow Rob Phinisee. Just wow.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

There will be no Derby Festival Basketball Classic this year in Louisville for the first time since 1973.
Inside the hall
That stinks

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I've gone practically every year since I was a little guy.The last few years its looked like a ghost town.
With the limit on all star games the bigger names have bypassed it for the higher profile games.
Sucks for us living in the Louisville area.

Sent from my LGL41C using BtownBanners mobile app

12 minutes ago, Woodson1980 said:

I've gone practically every year since I was a little guy.The last few years its looked like a ghost town.
With the limit on all star games the bigger names have bypassed it for the higher profile games.
Sucks for us living in the Louisville area.

Sent from my LGL41C using BtownBanners mobile app

Pretty much the same experience the annual Indiana - Kentucky all-star game has had for several years for the game played in KY.  

April/July evals all set.

UAA I: Dallas, TX April 20-22
UAA II: Indianapolis, IN April 27-29
UAA Invite: Atlanta, GA July 11-15
UAA Finals: Las Vegas, NV July 25-27

Adidas Gauntlet Regional Qualifiers: Dallas, Indianapolis, Los Angeles, DC -- April 20-22
Adidas Gauntlet (Includes Silver Divisions): Atlanta, GA -- April 27-29
Adidas Gauntlet Regional Qualifiers: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles -- May 25-27
Adidas Gauntlet Finale (Includes Silver Divisions): New York City, NY -- July 11-15
Summer Championships (Open to all teams): Orange County, CA -- July 18-22

NIKE
April 20-22: Dallas, TX
April 27-29: Indianapolis, IN
May 11-13: Atlanta, GA
May 26-28: Hampton, VA
Peach Jam - July 11-15: North Augusta, SC

New format for the 2019 Eval periods.

@EvanDaniels: The Nike EYBL is moving to a format of 3 sessions. The host cities are Atlanta (April 26-28), Indianapolis (May 10-12) & Dallas (May 24-26). Their league championship -- Peach Jam -- is slated for July 10-14.