Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

If he does, then it’s pretty clear what Romeo is doing. Not to sound dumb, but is a free invite an NCAA violation? Lol
Yep that might show the AD his sales pitch isn't nearly as good as he thinks it is. A certain poster would lose all credibility at that point be made to eat massive amounts of crow.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Again.. I addressed all of that in my entire post. If it is definite, he should wait until his year is done. (I addressed why). 

You also said you didn't think it was.  Done.  I have no interest in arguing for the sake of it.  I disagree with you.

On February 10, 2018 at 7:27 PM, Stuhoo said:

A question for y’all:
Noticed that Madison High is wearing candy stripes for warmups for their game against New Albany tonight.
Do they always do that, or is for Romeo’s benefit?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Catching up with this topic and it didn't look like you got an answer. Madison has always worn candy stripes. I went to another high school in the same conference over 10 years ago. 

Okay and? That's how recruiting works man. I didn't hide that I was wrong about Garland but everyone was. They may have called Vandy the favorite, but no one had UCLA ahead of us lol. I find it funny that people in recruiting world's get called out for being wrong, but we're dealing with teenagers who change their mind daily. I have been wrong just like Jerry Meyer and Evan Daniels & Jeff Borzello have been wrong. I was wrong about one kid damn man. Did I say Romeo was coming here? No I didn't at all. The positives for us are out there trust me just like with Kansas and Vandy being they made the top 3. Read my post, ignore it whatever but don't keep harping on the same thing over and over. I admitted myself I was wrong lol. I don't hide who I am behind a username.

Most of us greatly greatly appreciate the insight you provide to us. Please ignore the ignorance of some. Keep the news coming good or bad!! Whatever you hear!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

Okay and? That's how recruiting works man. I didn't hide that I was wrong about Garland but everyone was. They may have called Vandy the favorite, but no one had UCLA ahead of us lol. I find it funny that people in recruiting world's get called out for being wrong, but we're dealing with teenagers who change their mind daily. I have been wrong just like Jerry Meyer and Evan Daniels & Jeff Borzello have been wrong. I was wrong about one kid damn man. Did I say Romeo was coming here? No I didn't at all. The positives for us are out there trust me just like with Kansas and Vandy being they made the top 3. Read my post, ignore it whatever but don't keep harping on the same thing over and over. I admitted myself I was wrong lol. I don't hide who I am behind a username.

You state things as fact. There's a reason people like hoosierpap are well respected on this board. My opinion is that his approach is probably one worth emulating. There have been some really cool things that you've done, like establishing a relationship with players and providing cool interviews - keep up the good work there! 

54 minutes ago, Nick_Bragg13 said:

Most of us greatly greatly appreciate the insight you provide to us. Please ignore the ignorance of some. Keep the news coming good or bad!! Whatever you hear!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Ignorance is claiming to know facts when you don't.

3 hours ago, btownqb said:

You just got rather excited.. I was thinking, win state title.... grabs a Mic and says "I'm Romeo Langford and I'm a Hoosier"

Hit a buzzer beating 3 to win the state championship and break the scoring title and commit to IU directly after? I know there's a negligible chance but i think I'd lose my mind if that happened