Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierwhodey

2017 IUFB Recruiting

On 11/28/2016 at 8:21 AM, ccgeneral said:

Coaches out crootin' So Cal, Cinci, Tampa, Region, Jax, Jersey and LCU. I'll take a shot at a few names.

So Cal - QB Tyler Lytle

Cinci - S Keontae Jones, LB Kyle Bolden

Tampa - WR Whop, DE Bobby Roundtree, S AJ Deshazor

Region - 

Jax - CB Quran Hafiz

Jersey - WR Eddie Lewis

LCU - 

Today: Hotlanta, Big MO, Birmingham, World Series City, Jax, NYC and DFW.

Lets go get a high rated QB!

Might be hard to get a 2017 QB, most of them are committed. I know we were a finalist for Arizona commit, 4* Braxton Burmeister. Arizona had a miserable season and beat Arizona State to avoid going winless in conference. Maybe we can get back involved?

It looks like we're putting a lot of effort into 4* ESPN Top 300 recruit and Colorado commit Tyler Lytle. Colorado is having a historic season and Colorado has a spectacular 2017 recruiting class so far. MacIntyre is hitting his stride as head coach. (I think Colorado can beat Washington and possibly get into the CFP if PSU beats Wisconsin)

I wonder if the pitch is redshirt your first year and have a legit chance to compete to start your RS freshman year. Maybe immediate playing time in a system that gets you flashy numbers can get a kid to flip.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Malik Zaire is getting released from his scholly by ND and will be eligible immediately according to ESPN. No way it happens but I wouldn't be opposed to that one extra year for Ramsey or King to get groomed.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Malik Zaire is getting released from his scholly by ND and will be eligible immediately according to ESPN. No way it happens but I wouldn't be opposed to that one extra year for Ramsey or King to get groomed.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I've got a friend who's a manager at ND said he heard Zaire was looking at going to Clemson.

689b475b9797e599e9a98fe9bfac5008.jpg

http://247sports.com/Player/Dresser-Winn-87160

I like this kid's game a lot. Good size, poised, sets his feet, squares up, smooth throwing motion, different release points and velocities, throws well on the run. Reminds me of a Ryan Tannehill type QB.

Very small high school (smallest division in TN public schools) - could be an under the radar type prospect.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app